how order of paladins came to be

cubicdolphincubicdolphin Member
edited March 2017 in Off-Topic
The platinum paladin

Chapter one

Paladin was wandering about in cubic castles when he thought I want my own clan! MY own crazy, capricious clan. So he went to the market and went to the pen’s yards rentals and asked “where can I find a clan stone?” most people said “Idk” just as the patient paladin was all out of patience. Someone said “go see the cc god up in the clouds” “climb the mountain”. The passionate paladin looked up and saw an only 10,000 feet all mountain. “Oh well” said the courageous paladin, “but I need style” a few hours of shopping later. ”I’m ready!” he started to climb the mountain then it started to turn dark but brave paladin carried on then there was a slop slop slop slop “oh no the dreaded sticky, sloppy, slimes of slimey ,slime mountain!” paladin didn’t give up, he hid in a lush green bush. After the slimes had past probably to go attack another game called ‘Minecraft’ he walked and leaped and ran for about 5 hours. When he finally reached the peak of slimy, Slime Mountain. He realized he was on ‘roblox’ peak. 23 hours later after going to ‘Youtube’ Lake and picking up some gaming pebbles he reached cubic castles peak the tallest peak in the land. (Not to mention he went to ‘steam’ peak by accident because he thought the steam was clouds oops!)Finally he reached the top there was the god captainC and his mods:
Horus | Robin Hood, Cortana, MAOU, Hinter, SuperXTreme, Dog | -Big-Boss-,Angel (2 Spaces before and after),Siddd, Cubic, “He asked how to get a clanstone?” CaptainC replied “you have to find it, to find it first you have to……

End of chapter one

Chapter 2

Go through the grave cave where old games like around the world in 80 days lie after millions of people played it long since forgotten. Then you’ll have to go through the
Great desert of ‘battlefield 1’ just try to avoid the tanks and the bandits. Then go through Tarzan jungle entering LEGO worlds once there cross the LEGO Sea watch out for the ‘LEGO pirates of the Caribbean.’ Once you reach there go into ‘unturned’ try not to get eaten by zombies. Then pass through the worlds of ‘Minecraft’ don’t jump in any the portals as you might meet ‘PAMA’ when you reach the end portal jump through it.” “Then what” asked the now poorly paladin. CC god said, “I don’t know.no one has ever come back” you know somethings bad when the know all doesn’t know! Paladin said ok and began on his queasy, questionable quest. I must be prepared thought passionate paladin,”6 hours later of unnecessary shopping later. He said,” I have to get some sleep “and slept the most peacefully paladin. The chivalry paladin woke made some breakfast and sat down and ate the juicy cereal. After he grabbed his stuff and began on his quest!

End of chapter 2

Chapter 3
Polite paladin finally came up to the grave cave an eerie dark entrance stood before him. Despite the skulls and keep out signs he went in. as soon as entered a deafening noise awoke, “play me, play me”. The dead games chanted then they tried to pull polite paladin into them a game called ‘Mario kart’ almost got him. His ears where on fire ringing with the chant. Eventually he made it through! Then he saw the desert. He was neutral which most he would be fired at from everyone. He ran out then BOOM. Paladin woke up just in time to realize he was about to get squashed by a tank. He quickly, inefficiently rolled out the way. Then saw the carnage going on. Tanks, planes snipers all round. Mighty paladin thought “way too open”. In the distance he saw a man get taken up into the by a plane. He thought “if only”, just as he finished the lightbulb moment the man fell to his death. Then this distant voice said armoured train incoming. “Well here goes nothing” foolish paladin said. He jumped on the train realising there was nowhere to run, OOPS! He looked outside he was in the middle of the battlefield. Then he saw it. Quick paladin was diving for cover before he had even processed what he had seen. A machinegun! SPRAAAAAAAAAAAAY “well this is too bad” he said. He looked to the engine and saw it was on FIRE! He was flung out the window as the train blew up and the carriages derailed. He thought, “Goodbye world” then he was flying he was on a plane. Lol he wasn’t dead. Lucky paladin waited for 20 mins almost getting shot 12 times to jump. Springy paladin jumped and just manged to grab the cliff, he slid down. Very cautious paladin said, “Right on with the quest!”…
End of chapter 3
Chapter 4
Lush greenery so dense it might as well been a wall of green stretching miles and miles! The jungle, the most vibrant land in all of the game world. Paladin not the slightest bit worried started to make his way through the jungle. A few hours later he woke in his tent after setting up his camp. There was a noise outside. Paladin slowly creeped out of the glorious safety of his tent to catch a glimpse of the famous legend Tarzan the king of the jungle, the blocky ‘Lego’ jungle that is. Paladin was awake now so set off as the sun was just rising after packing his bags and his belongings. Then came the sound of gunfire to the west the east the north? Mighty paladin did not know but was not deterred on his journey. Then came Tarzan rushing past and a human who he had not seen. A rumble came from the opposite direction. A jeep rushed past then gunfire was heard in the distance. Paladin a few minutes later realized something. Silence. Was Tarzan dead or was the jeep stopped. His question was quickly answered when two silhouettes rushed passed swinging in the trees. Paladin smiled to himself he was doing the impossible right now venturing where no Qbee had ventured before. As the ragged paladin carried on his impossible journey something 1 mile away was waiting before the beach sleeping. Paladin finally could see the beach. He ran with glee but before he made it something bit him. A snake! Hsssssssss. It slithered its slippery fins in to the bushes. The not so calm paladin saw some pirates in the distance. In his panic he ran towards them. The pirates were so shocked that they fell on the floor laughing at this little white thing ran towards them. When they looked up they saw that in their laughing fit Paladin had stolen the ship and was sailing into the horizon. Paladin sailed across the 8 seas and had completely missed a pirate encounter. When he finally reached the hall of portals on a mysterious island he went around the island scavenging for a remedy he found one, in the least likely of palaces in a chest buried in the sand while paladin was making a sandcastle to calm himself down. He used it instantly. Now he thought on with my quest.

End of chapter 4
Chapter 5

Despite paladin’s previous encounter he went on. Just as he saw the end portal a beast jumped out a portal. A Zombie pig man. He accidently jumped into the world of pama. TO be continued Minecraft story mode episode 7 after that encounter! Paladin made it to the end portal he jumped through. There paladin saw every game which had ever existed. He like so many others got pulled in almost that’s when he saw the clan stone his mission his future life. He jumped game to game almost getting eaten killed and fighting numerous times. After bumping into Mario not once or even twice but several times he touched it! Confused paladin woke up lying in bed. Was it all a dream? Only when he came down there was a clan stone sitting there on his fancy table.

That’s how the clan came to be THE END

Credits:
Cubic dolphin (everything)
Internet (games)
@The Platinum Paladin (for featuring)
Order of paladins clan ( for featuring)

Thanks for reading. P.S join the clan

Comments