The owner used Phantom Foam on the Vending Machine.

Shirley_lozbShirley_lozb Member
edited March 2017 in Bug Reports
And people get scam like the picture below.
People can't get the item after they have paid their cubits in the vending machine.

Realm name: VEND SHOP
Owner: SIR HARVOX

Beware of this palyer!

Got Scammed by Vending

Comments

• That's horrible, people always think of a way to ruin things
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    I dont understand how you can be scammed with that
    Explain?
  • Wait what?????
    Uhhh why people always searching a new way to scamming.... too bad :/
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited March 2017
  • Snowy owl what you mean? O.o
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited March 2017
    Well, now this owner sold the balloon in a same phantom foamed vend for 17k, good thing someone got it this time, since he wasn't standing in the vend

Bug found: Tested with @HUWAT, when he stood half in half out of the vend, the item didn't go into his inv
  • oops. I posted on the wrong thread. Rip me ;-;
  • Please explain, i'm still didn't get it
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We tried this and it worked correctly for us every time.. foamed or not. Can someone give us more information so we can fix it if there is an issue? How exactly does this work?
  • This thing happend to me before when I hollad. Many people at the same time bought some clothes so some of them poped out from vend like in prize machine. The strange thing was that I coudn't see the clothes. I had to relog to see them on my screen.( This thing happend to someone else too).
  • @ThisIsNotSlim showed it to SirKewberth, and we just did a server restart to fix the issue.
  • HUWATHUWAT Member
    edited March 2017
    Will the vend still work when the glass is foamed? And what about when both vend and glass are foamed?
  • LOL,first way to scamm if im see in that game with vending machines O_O
This discussion has been closed.