Mecho-Spike Bug

TocorroTocorro Member
edited February 2017 in Bug Reports
The main reason I joined the Forums was to report this obnoxious bug. So I was casually running down my quest list, venturing through every single course/adventure that appeared. The Blue Course was the current quest and so I made my way to the tube with mecho-spikes but it was strangely bugged, I knew it was a bug so I grabbed a screenshot and charged through them, it was possible to complete but difficult for others. Here's the screenshot I have gathered as proof for they were invisible.

Screen Shot 2017-02-28 at 00.15.43

Momentarily as I passed through the rest of the course, mysteriously the same thing was going on with the Geysers but they weren't too bad. No screenshots were gathered for this situation as it could be misunderstood by others for being offline.

Please do get this fixed as soon as possible, thanks!

Comments

• Traverse said:

The main reason I joined the Forums was to report this obnoxious bug. So I was casually running down my quest list, venturing through every single course/adventure that appeared. The Blue Course was the current quest and so I made my way to the tube with mecho-spikes but it was strangely bugged, I knew it was a bug so I grabbed a screenshot and charged through them, it was possible to complete but difficult for others. Here's the screenshot I have gathered as proof for they were invisible.

Momentarily as I passed through the rest of the course, mysteriously the same thing was going on with the Geysers but they weren't too bad. No screenshots were gathered for this situation as it could be misunderstood by others for being offline.

You just lagged while loading reload the game close it completely and go back in
  • Traverse said:

You just lagged while loading reload the game close it completely and go back in
    It can't be because others were also experiencing the bug. I'm not sure what to believe because I didn't re-log.

• Traverse said:

Traverse said:

It can't be because others were also experiencing the bug. I'm not sure what to believe because I didn't re-log.

It happens to me when I click off cubic castles when it say loading cubic