Teleport (Other than doors)

Ice_Ice_ Member
edited March 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
I though to my self while building, "I wish there was something else to teleport." because I'm building, and i somehow have to hide a door to get to another realm. I have a idea, but i need a teleport-er to get there because if i did anything else to get that, it wouldn't make sense. I could see how this could be useful to a lot of people, with the door just not being there. It would clean up the area because doors, gotta admit,there pretty, well, ugly (no offense), now that we seen them for what, 3 years now? I'm kinda growing out of that door look. we could have a new cover for doors to make it a block look-alike so we could hide them better. We could use this for secret realm transport, traps, and even fake houses. I would love this and you can make them too, not just buy them.

Then again, this is just a suggestion, a game suggestion!

EDIT: The colors on the doors doesn't help at all of what it looks like, I pay more attention to the frame, And grey is such a dull color. Even if you did change the frame color, it still is large, and i like a clean looking area, so it still looks bad to me. (I'm trying not to be mean, I'm just trying to point out how [I think] people would like it better and give a suggestion, sowry if i hurts the feels??)

Comments

• Amazing idea +1
  • +1 the chiseled things still make the portal show up and the basic 1 im not even gonna talk about it
  • Ice_Ice_ Member

Amazing idea +1

thanks!
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    I'd actually like that a lot.
    Doorways are getting stale. We need something new, fresh and something that does not dictate so much space.
  • Ice_Ice_ Member
    BJDware said:

I'd actually like that a lot.
    Doorways are getting stale. We need something new, fresh and something that does not dictate so much space.

i didn't even think about how much space it takes up...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    +1
    this idea is very good, im sure many people agree since they always hide their doors with pixel blocks xD

anyways, maybe just some stamps that will let it look like something else?
  • Ice_Ice_ Member

+1
    this idea is very good, im sure many people agree since they always hide their doors with pixel blocks xD

anyways, maybe just some stamps that will let it look like something else?

Exactly. some like a stamp, but it makes it have the volume of a block and whatever block its next too will be what it looks like. a price range of 650c, maybe?
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    I support this.