Game shuts down when I press report abuse

A couple days ago, the game shut down right after I sent a report and got the confirmation window and pressed okay. So I don't know if that ticket was registered.

Today, a few minutes ago, I went to report abuse and pressed report a player and the game shut down before I could send a ticket.

Is this a bug? I'm on Android.

Comments

• Don't click the eye. xD
  • Solution: Do not click report abuse c;

But maybe try another device. Are you on iOS?
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Misticall said:

Solution: Do not click report abuse c;

But maybe try another device. Are you on iOS?

No, I mentioned I'm on Android :p
    Also, it doesn't happen EVERY time. Happens sometimes. So I've no way of knowing if my ticket got sent or not, since it closes right after I click okay on confirmation.
  • Do not click "done" it is not sent if u click done. Scroll down and click "Click here to report this player now" instead.
  • Well. Nobody can say this button doesn't do anything .
    edited February 2017

Well. Nobody can say this button doesn't do anything .

Not saying it doesn't work. Of course it works.
    Just saying my game sometimes crashes when I'm near the button. It might be a bug so I'm reporting it here. That's all.
    If the devs think it's an actual problem that needs fixing, they'll look into it. Otherwise they won't. Just doing my part in stating the problem. Someone else might have it too.
    Plus the android port of CC crashes anyways if you play for too long. The keyboard also stops working. It's the curse of Android lol. So it might just be that, and not related to the button at all.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    That's actually an old bug which I've had issues with back in my days in 2014 and early 2015, but on pc. No idea what's causing it, but for me it crashed the game only if the report was long, short reports went through normally.
    Yeah my reports are usually long, because I try to be as detailed as possible. I guess that's the case, then.