okay okay , this is weird....

....... well i think this is a glicth or bug but idk..
Well i buyed 5 Hat Pack and i got :
Police Hat
Fireman Hat
Top Hat
Feather Hat
Yellow Wig
After that i got that... i was click my profile ans i found something really weird happen!.
My % goes very up after buyed 5 hat pack o.o
My % before buy 5 hat pack is 21%
After Buy 5 Hat Pack , my % go to 29%
whaaaaat happeeen o.o

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    When you buy a Hat Pack your xp goes up?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Hmmmm @CosmicCow ,maybe a bug?
  • Wait, so you actually looked at your exp before and after? Are you sure you didn't already have 29%? :P
  • Im sure ;-; its still 29%
    Btw my xp not go up after im.building a house , mining , and etc .. but my xp didnt go up also % still 29 ;-;
  • Im sure ;-; its still 29%
    Btw my xp not go up after im.building a house , mining , and etc .. but my xp didnt go up also % still 29 ;-;
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    You're not supposed to get xp for buying stuff... so that would be a bug if it was happening. Is it possible you misread the initial number or maybe did some other things while buying the hat packs. Even placing a chest or vending machine could raise your xp depending on your current level.
  • Hmm mayve o.O close this please
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited February 2017

I really wanna know how to report bugs, because I have a really big bug that's been annoying me and it is sometimes, somehow when I'm busy with customers at my store
    it does this thing when I chat, like this "Mmf Mmmf mmf?" when I was asking for what they want.
    If anyone knows how to report please message me!

Aaaaaah i know what that is: thats the effect if you eat glue xD

Probably if you have someone else in your house that person is trolling you