PiousPious Member
edited June 2017 in Off-Topic

Comments

• Yes I do, and I think it has mostly to do with my optimistic personality. It's something that's hard-wired into my nature. Doesn't mean I don't have bad days or I can't feel sad.
  • I do not find myself a happy person at all, until I start playing this game, or chatting on the forums. :P
  • PiousPious Member
    edited February 2017
    Removed.
  • xShirouxxShiroux Member
    edited February 2017
  • *hugs everyone*
    Well, uh, yeah I guess I could say I'm happy.

*pause*

Does being dead inside and smiley on the outside count? :)

Just kidding... ;3
    edited February 2017
  • I'd say I am a happy person 90% of the time :D
  • Happy outside (when i talk with the ppl), depressive inside (alone, in my mind)
  • No.
  • I'm a middle emotion person, so, I quite don't show any emotion, but I'm happy.... I think.
  • edited February 2017
    How I feel almost everyday is to dark of a subject to be written here on the forums but in those dark feelings I have found happiness. Life has taught me to find joy in the small things and even when I am feeling as if a semi truck had been dropped on me I have learned to grasp for the small shards of happiness that may be scattered around me even if my vision is clouded and I am bleeding out. I constantly remind myself of the things I am grateful for, from the way the sun feels on my skin when I walk outside to the beauty of the steam rolling into the air from a hot plate of food. I do not believe others should hold this philosophy each to their own. It bothers me when people make ignorant statements like "You should be happy because you could have it worse." What each of us feel is real and our struggles are real. I think all of our emotions are important and should not be denied or ignored. It is why I have a sad flag, a reminder that while I will always try to wear the mantle of happiness that a very important part of me is feeling sad, bitter, angry, lost, and hopeless.
    edited February 2017