I Fought with a Mod Is this Good or Bad

VallynVallyn Member
edited February 2017 in Community
I fought with him / her for what i thought was right that bomb games with buy backs arent wroung and that people buy at there own risk and that my friend white boo shouldn't be called a scammer for something like that sure the game only got half way done due that she had to leave and she ran out of bombs but is that wroung is that something to be called a scam is it? i Guess it is bad mild now

Comments

• VallynVallyn Member
    edited February 2017
    I have screen shots But wont add since might not be a good thing to do
    lucaaa795 said:

Imo,it falls into the "grey area" togheter with tic tac toe and somehow the "giveaway after i sell" hollas ..
    Why?Because at first its free.If you want to join again in middle of the round you have to buy a warp food.But thats just like a "In-Game Purchase"

Just like your pic swag XD
  • lucaaa795 said:

Vallyn said:

lucaaa795 said:

Imo,it falls into the "grey area" togheter with tic tac toe and somehow the "giveaway after i sell" hollas ..
    Why?Because at first its free.If you want to join again in middle of the round you have to buy a warp food.But thats just like a "In-Game Purchase"

Just like your pic swag XD
    What has my pic to do with these.... .-.
    shus it looks awesome
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    lucaaa795 said:

...somehow the "giveaway after i sell" hollas ...

Wait, i though Eagence was just being salty? 0-0

Anyways, Do you have to pay before you play or you must pay if you want to join again after dying?
  • lucaaa795 said:

And yes it falls into the "grey area" according to horus *insert his post*
    ---
    I think you have to pay after you die,like a second chance

Actualy it doesn't go in to gray area, it goes straight in to black area! Why? Because scamers feed they acomplices with free warp food while some people have to buy their "second chance" from vending machines. Players don't have chance especialy if host keeps "feeding" them with qbee bombs. Excelent way for earning extra cubits, even if you pay small fee for warp food, it can quickly pay off for holla/bombs and whatever. It clearly leaves posibilites to rip off players, and I don't think it fits in to CC spirit.

• ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Why would you argue with a mod.. =/ They have guidelines to follow.. If you have an issue with their decisions you should send a support ticket, not argue..

98% of the time, arguing with the "law" in any situation real life or game.. you will make the situation worse for yourself..
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Any game/contest that requires payment, either in items or cubits, is now forbidden. It doesn't matter how big or small.
    --
    And it's okay to discuss the situation with a mod if they come to you about it, just do it respectfully. If you a complaint against how a mod handles something, then as slim said, send in a support ticket or send an admin or Horus a message on forums.
  • Vallyn said:

I fought with him / her for what i thought was right that bomb games with buy backs arent wroung and that people buy at there own risk and that my friend white boo shouldn't be called a scammer for something like that sure the game only got half way done due that she had to leave and she ran out of bombs but is that wroung is that something to be called a scam is it? i Guess it is bad mild now

Everything about this is a scam, Buy backs ruins the fun making it Pay to win. Should be banned. -1

• edited February 2017
    Vallyn said:

It's not good to make pay to play games. Im so disgusted that so many people are ignoring the new rule.
    ____________________________________________________________________________

98% of the time, arguing with the "law" in any situation real life or game.. you will make the situation worse for yourself..

Hinter said:

It's okay to discuss the situation with a mod if they come to you about it, just do it respectfully. If you a complaint against how a mod handles something, then as slim said, send in a support ticket or send an admin or Horus a message on forums.

Hinter and slim are right..... if a moderator comes up to you and says your breaking a rule, it's best to listen to them :/ besides, rules are rules :P and one of them is actually to respect the Cubic Castles team's decisions :|
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Everything about this is a scam, Buy backs ruins the fun making it Pay to win. Should be banned. -1

Yeah I hate having to pay just to end up wasting my time playing a game hosted by an owner who has no idea how to handle a crowd and do the games
    .-.

But as future reference, contact support if you have a problem with a moderator ;) we need to keep the community safe from scams and a happy place.
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    To Eagance: Most games in CC are games of some sort of chance. So that is a wide net that it covers. Just pointing that out. :3
    --
    And from a moderator perspective, I have seen a fairly large drop in scams since this rule was instituted.
  • Eagence is salty, he removed everyone off his list that began playing Tic Tac Toe when I thought he wanted people to play it lol.
  • BeanGollymBeanGollym Member
    edited February 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

...somehow the "giveaway after i sell" hollas ...

Wait, i though Eagence was just being * salty *? 0-0

Anyways, Do you have to pay before you play or you must pay if you want to join again after dying?
    Looking for dramas***
    And yes it falls into the "grey area" according to horus *insert his post*
    ---
    I think you have to pay after you die,like a second chance

Eagence is salty, he removed everyone off his list that began playing Tic Tac Toe when I thought he wanted people to play it lol.

I dont think you have the right to talk about eagence that way. U also were in a fight >:D and yes i know all about it :U
  • edited February 2017
    I am not talking about eagence in any negative light, if I did a vote I am pretty sure eight out of ten people would vote towards his saltyness lol.
  • Eagence is salty, he removed everyone off his list that began playing Tic Tac Toe when I thought he wanted people to play it lol.

The problem with him is that he is only eager to win than to actually play. And in my opinion, its not really fair at all.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Going to lock this since it went completely off-topic and a reply has been given.
This discussion has been closed.