• KewbersaurusKewbersaurus Member
    edited February 2017
    2.822m cubits, fair enough.
  • I know omar ksa... its not the richest player, richest player is admin XD
  • over 2.8m cubits o----o
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    If im right there is someone with even higher ammount of cubits
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    While 2.8M Cubits is a lot, I know players with more - I won't say their names as they hate being begged, like most of the game does....
  • There are more players richer than that guy..
    Its the admins .-.
  • While 2.8M Cubits is a lot, I know players with more - I won't say their names as they hate being begged, like most of the game does....

If im right there is someone with even higher ammount of cubits

:3333333hmmrrrr? Cx
  • Omar ksa is going everywhere and showing off his cubits and he is saying always i have more than u lel i will show off my c to him is gonna cry ....
  • Noe Nt. said:

Omar ksa is going everywhere and showing off his cubits and he is saying always i have more than u lel i will show off my c to him is gonna cry ....

Agreed. He should just be quiet since alot of us worked hard where hes just a lazy good for nothing brat. who just says OH LOOK AT MY C IM SO PRO CX
    Hes only rich in money but never rich in friends or the heart
  • isn't billyboo is the richest? you can just go to his realm and his treasury room....you'll see..(rich in super rares)
  • Noe Nt. said:

Omar ksa is going everywhere and showing off his cubits and he is saying always i have more than u lel i will show off my c to him is gonna cry ....

Agreed. He should just be quiet since alot of us worked hard where hes just a lazy good for nothing brat. who just says OH LOOK AT MY C IM SO PRO CX
    Hes only rich in money but never rich in friends or the heart
    :D You Got Meh ;D
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Hmmm...well in the words of of Bernie sanders that guy is "The 1%!"
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    No need to get mean.
    This thread serves no purpose and is inciting anger and hatred.
This discussion has been closed.