Market place

GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
So, I've seen a lot of people suggesting Vending machines and Automatic selling equipment.

So a lot of games have this type of system, called a market. Where you access it via a hotkey or in-game menu, and you can put any items you want to sell there and set the amount of cubits you want for it.

Pretty simple to explain, I can elaborate more if anyone wants.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I support this!
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Actually this idea seems to be pretty nice :)
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    The idea that I had some time ago, was to create an official Cubit Market with rentable stalls.

Players would pay small fees to rent a stall for a day or two, and sell their items inside with the use of vending machines.The market itself would then most likely become the "heart" of the game, and bring the community together with a completely safe and easy way to trade.

You can see an attempt I had on building such market base in the Cubic Market realm. And hopefully, in some time, we'll have something like this running. But no promises as of now, it's just a concept.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    That's a very good idea Horus. I'd love something like that, I'd be renting stalls all the time :p