HELP VENDING MACHINE SLOTS SWITCHED?????

Tempest Tempest Member
edited February 2017 in Help Requests
I had a ghost costume for 65k and then this guy bought a stamp and the ghost costume moved to 2.6k and someone bought it...-.Anyone know what happened?The one who bought was 7mory.But there was only 2.6k and the stamp and ghost were gone...Please ReplyIMG_0208

Comments

• Please elaborate your story
  • lucaaa795 said:

i think it went from one vending to another because both vendings were one next to each other so glass acted like prize dispenser case (moved the item through the glass..
    -----
    I have few questions for u
    Are you sure noone stole it(had perm?)
    Are you sure you glassed the item propely?

Vendings do not behave like prize dispensers
  • Responding to all your question:Only Jadabug and Mudkip had perm and they weren't online.Yes I have glassed the items in separate vending machines.I never tried selling a prize dispenser.Or made Rentals only long ago but I removed them.Yes I have the Prices correct..There are trusted ones but I'm one of them the owner (Mukip) wasn't on neither was jadabug a co owner.They weren't in same glass.I will send photos.
  • This is so unfair... >:^( this has never happened to any of us with a newbie hat but then he sells a GHOST COSTUME and it decides to change dispensers on him ,_,
  • tempest said:

I had a ghost costume for 65k and then this guy bought a stamp and the ghost costume moved to 2.6k and someone bought it...-.Anyone know what happened?The one who bought was 7mory.But there was only 2.6k and the stamp and ghost were gone...Please ReplyIMG_0208

Maybe your trusted people changed the prices while you were away from your realm.
    I don't know anything about those person you trust permison, all Im saying if I were detective and this was case that has to be solved, my first suspicion would be two of those trusted persons.

• They would never scam me.They trust me as much as I trust them.
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    edited February 2017
    tempest said:

They would never scam me.They trust me as much as I trust them.

Was your ghost in same vend as that stamp or he was in vend next to vend with stamp?

• djedo said:

tempest said:

They would never scam me.They trust me as much as I trust them.

Was your ghost in same vend as that stamp or he was in vend next to vend with stamp?

The ghost was in the vend next to it and somehow it got moved:/