An idea for banning

I think we should be able to leave a message for the person we ban from our realm so we can tell them why we banned them

Comments

• I can say +1 too but nah Sometimes I ban Qbees for fun then what can I say? :/
  • Not necessary in my opinion.
  • A +1 for me, at least ppls know why r we banning them and Scammers can't ban all ppls asap lol
  • Alvin! said:

A +1 for me, at least ppls know why r we banning them and Scammers can't ban all ppls asap lol

ikr! it seems very frustrating to get banned this would ease the pain, also, it could be optional
  • I can say +1 too but nah Sometimes I ban Qbees for fun then what can I say? :/

that's mean, what would you do if you were at a shop just looking around and you randomly got banned

dont leave a message then
  • llBIMBYll said:

I can say +1 too but nah Sometimes I ban Qbees for fun then what can I say? :/

besides random banning can get you banned from cubic castles temporarily
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

llBIMBYll said:

I can say +1 too but nah Sometimes I ban Qbees for fun then what can I say? :/

besides random banning can get you banned from cubic castles temporarily
    You can’t get banned from cc for banning people from your realms.
  • temp ban has happened because of banning upon arrival for no reason, also it is a very cruel and rude to do that. it's calling some bad karma upon you
  • temp ban has happened because of banning upon arrival for no reason, also it is a very cruel and rude to do that. it's calling some bad karma upon you

Never heard of that
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

temp ban has happened because of banning upon arrival for no reason, also it is a very cruel and rude to do that. it's calling some bad karma upon you

I don’t think that is the reason for a ban. A moderator or admin would not ban someone for using a game feature..

Maybe the realm they were banning people from was a scam?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Game mods do not ban anyone for banning people from their realm, it's not against any rules to do that. Owners are free to ban whoever they want to and as long as it's not part of a scam or harassment there will be no action taken by a mod. If there is a scam or harassment they could be muted, warned or banned for that but not just for banning someone from their realm.
  • Well damn, I guess I was an idiot for reporting someone for banning me on my old account.
  • Game mods do not ban anyone for banning people from their realm, it's not against any rules to do that. Owners are free to ban whoever they want to and as long as it's not part of a scam or harassment there will be no action taken by a mod. If there is a scam or harassment they could be muted, warned or banned for that but not just for banning someone from their realm.

ok well, it's morally incorrect
  • BUMp< let's GET THIS TO THE DEVS!
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited January 2021
    Devs don't add everything you say bruh It's hard to add new Features and This might take time so Stop Being Impatient :)
  • Devs don't add everything you say bruh It's hard to add new Features and This might take time so Stop Being Impatient :)

sorry this is a late response, but you are right
This discussion has been closed.