Tool belt

I suggest a tool belt where we can place the tools instead of the regular inventory. The tool belt could either be placed in an outfit slot, or in the inventory slot. This way tools would take just one space instead of 11-12 slots. The inventory gets pretty untidy with all the tools, and this would make it tidier. To maintain balance, 10 slots from the inventory could be removed if the developers wish.

Basically the inventory slots for tools will be merged into one for a tidier inventory.

I got the idea from Runescape. Runescape didn't have the toolbelt before, but introduced it later.

The toolbelt wouldn't be something you can buy or sell. It would be given to all qbees in the beginning. Players would add tools on it later.

What say you?

Comments

• 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    I Can see how toolbelts would be handy.
    I Personally would have no use for it, as i keep each tool in its own crafting table.
  • I like this idea a lot! We really need accessories like this in the game, they would be so handy!
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Thanks for liking the idea :)
  • Awesome idea! So new/standard players can see the inventory clean ^_^
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I love this too, in my realm I have tools everywhere. Trust me, when you have 100 chisels laying around (not stacked) it become messy
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    And laggy XP
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited March 2016
    BJDware said:

I Can see how toolbelts would be handy.
    I Personally would have no use for it, as i keep each tool in its own crafting table.

o.o I just keep my tools in a chest

Good idea Wolf I personaly would just use it for another few inventory slots XD
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Yes! I use to crry my tools all over the place, this will be useful.
  • I take up 1 row and 3 spots just for my workbench and tools. Would definitely use the tool belt, so I can craft on the go. (But, yeah, I could just go to my storage room lol.)