Mount Olympus & Rental Spots

Mount Olympus & Rental Spots

Hello Guys! I have finished one of my biggest project, called Mount Olympus! Adding features to it, and probably earn from it, I added rental spots! Take a look from these few pictures:

ENTRANCE
IMG_2118

MAIN ATTRACTION
IMG_2119

GARDEN OF HERA
IMG_2121

IMG_2122

BUILDER'S HUT
IMG_2129

ZEUS' LIGHTNING BOLT
IMG_2128

PEGASUS
IMG_2127

___________________________________________________________________________________

IMG_2123
Left Area above Garden of Hera

IMG_2125
Area Above/Beside the Gate of Zeus

___________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to drop down some Suggestion or Comments! I would appreciate it very much!

I also do commissioned builds, for more info: PM Me

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I visited it when you send a holla, pretty nice!

Also maybe the rental places are better to put close to eachother so people can find it faster and people will buy it faster
  • I visited it when you send a holla, pretty nice!

Also maybe the rental places are better to put close to eachother so people can find it faster and people will buy it faster

Nice suggestion, I'll put it in mind, thanks! :)
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Maybe ask the people to contact you through the forum PM system instead of making your e-mail address public. This could also help prevent cyber stalking and spam or trash mail.
  • Gollum said:

Maybe ask the people to contact you through the forum PM system instead of making your e-mail address public. This could also help prevent cyber stalking and spam or trash mail.

Done! Thank You for the tip, Gollum!
  • I found Mount Olympus earlier this year, and it became one of my favorite realms... Finally I get to know its creator. :D
  • *MMS said:

I found Mount Olympus earlier this year, and it became one of my favorite realms... Finally I get to know its creator. :D

Aww, Thanks! :D