Name Them!

two
Five
four
one
three

Is This Right?

Comments

• You should put all the pictures in a spoiler, some people don't want to see new stuff. :p
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited October 2016
    [ spoiler] toats worth hiding [/spoiler ]
    But yes, these items would all be very interesting. Lol.
  • Ties and old beta item don't think it's ever been intended to be released meaning I don't think it's ever going to be relased
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Placed it all in a spoiler. Please remember to post all game files content in a spoiler
  • edited October 2016
    Spoiler Alert!
    I claimed the pic with 3 nuts looking as seeds, and the green cube of course is the halloween limited slime dehydrated cube, the last black item as a tie (new outfit), the brown colored as shield? (new outfit), and the first pic as a pot?
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Sorry for not putting it on Spoiler

And Thanks Gollum
  • RawskinRawskin Member
    edited October 2016
    What I think
    Spoiler:
    *Sees seeds* FARM UPDATE FRIKKING INCOMINGGGGGG (Atleast that's what I think)
  • A lot of those have been in the game's files for a long time. Probably red herrings, or features/items that were never added due to development issues.
  • The Neck Tie has been in the files for over two years, it is not going to be added, it's not new.

The green dehydrated cube was added alongside the dark dehydrated cube and ice dehydrated cube when the gold dehydrated cube, is, this will be added to the game soon over a period of update I believe.

The Mushrooms will probably be added soon, I think they will be recube items.

The seeds were added long ago when the recube update happens, I don't think these will ever be used.
  • all of these are old lol