I don't know.

edited October 2016 in General Chat
This game is one of the best things I've even encountered. But there's some people (I will not name) somethings. And some other stuff. That bothers me. This game took me away to my own little place to where I could be myself without judgement.
To start over with my life with all the bad decisions I would trade anything to take back. It took me away from Stress, Depression, Anxiety, And my Insanity. I was addicted- Not at first but after for a bit.. And now, I just think of it as, my last resort. I think I may quit, I think I may stay. I don't know. I have no clue what I want to do, I say I live on the forums, but I live my secret life. At school my friends aren't my real friends. I cant just go in and completely ignore everyone and not talk to them, I just went here as a resort to be myself. And I don't know if it worked. I felt like it did, but now. I don't know. The stress it came back, losing friends. Stuff I've never had to deal with that I should've in the real world. But I formed a way to where, I didn't. All I felt was pain. At Home, At School, In Public. By myself. I'm insane, I should be locked up. At this moment I want to die. But hey, I don't have to guts to kill my self. So, here's what I need to say,
I don't know if I'm quitting.
I don't know if I'm Staying.
I don't know what I'm doing.
"Be yourself" Well I can't.
I've shaped myself into what I can't go back. I want to restart. Turn over. Start over re-do my bad mistakes i'll trade anything. And I want to, But hey, my resort isn't as nice as it was.
Tell me what you think.
And to top it all I just scammed my bucket head and 10k earlier.
Screw me.

Comments

• :( dunno if it helps at all but leave some hugs here for ye... n apologies from me heart if i've hurt ye in any way... cheers matey... sending well wishes yer way...
  • Hmm..... Having same problem..... except scam part and stay/quit.... I don't know how to be myself.... it's annoying when I want to be myself but..... the environment isn't supporting me to do it.... well *Hugs* hope you fell better
  • The real life will never goes well for most of people, but be brave to face it. Well about the scam, you should just think carefully before you making choices to trade or buy anything, be intelligent.
  • I think you don't get it... Cc is life, you quit, you quit, you stay, you stay ;-; pls dont quit
  • edited October 2016
    TOO MANY WORDS I CAN'T READ THEM ALL TOO MANY!!!