sun crowns

HOW MANY SUN CROWNS IN THE GAME CAUSE MY FRIEND SAID THERES ONLY 10 IN GAME???

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    There could only be 10-20 of them since I don't see many people wearing them. But they could also have one and just not wear it because they dislike it. But, I don't really think it matters how many there are in game. It's not a limited edition item as far as I can tell, which means as time goes on, more and more sun crowns will find their way into the game.
  • that bad then-_- they should have a limit like umbrella
  • that bad then-_- they should have a limit like umbrella

How's it bad?
  • I don't think there should be a limit, otherwise cosmic would have to remove the gold cube.

Why would they want to remove the gold cube?
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

that bad then-_- they should have a limit like umbrella

If the goal here is that you have a sun crown or want to buy one expressly for the prices to skyrocket, that's a little selfish. It also goes against the reason why they were added in the first place. It's a new item. New items drop in value after a few have been added. That's just what happens. Eventually there will be many and everyone will have one, that's just how it works.

Angel wings used to be 25,000c+. That's what I bought my first pair for. Do you see me complaining about the price now and saying they should have a limit on them?

No. You don't.
  • k O.o I wont complain