When will the trailer making contest result come out?

I m starting to wonder if SirKewberth's judges are still judging or SirKewberth is preparing the reward,I mean its 1 week is over and the results aren't still out,its just a few videos I mean its not that hard to judge right guys?cause I m about to quit this game I m just waiting for the results:/

Comments

• Whats the rush?
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    #BePatience

(Remember:If they did say after 30days just do this formula:
    30+25days /15days /10days /=???)

XD Peace Devs! XD
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It's a little more complicated for us to finish the judging because we have to get together a group of non cc players to watch them and a lot of people aren't so easy to volunteer their time. We'll get to it.. but it'll require a little time.
  • It's a little more complicated for us to finish the judging because we have to get together a group of non cc players to watch them and a lot of people aren't so easy to volunteer their time. We'll get to it.. but it'll require a little time.

I think you meant to say that you guys didn't like any trailer so you're making your own
    Cubic'd said:

It's a little more complicated for us to finish the judging because we have to get together a group of non cc players to watch them and a lot of people aren't so easy to volunteer their time. We'll get to it.. but it'll require a little time.

I think you meant to say that you guys didn't like any trailer so you're making your own
    No!

He said this bro

It's hard to find some non Cubic players to judge
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited October 2016
    The judging criteria was explained in the contest post when the contest was announced. Nothing has changed. Winners will be announced.
  • Oh sorry for interupting you SirKewberth I just wanna know the results:DI m really obsessed looking for results Sir I m soo sorry for this:D
  • Oh I thought before we make the trailers he/SirKewberth has prepared for the non cc players

Oh sorry for interupting you SirKewberth I just wanna know the results:DI m really obsessed looking for results Sir I m soo sorry for this:D

Oh I thought before we make the trailers he/SirKewberth has prepared for the non cc players

Try Not To Multi Post :)
  • Oh sorry for interupting you SirKewberth I just wanna know the results:DI m really obsessed looking for results Sir I m soo sorry for this:D

Oh I thought before we make the trailers he/SirKewberth has prepared for the non cc players

Try Not To Multi Post :)
    Try not to trash topic, use flag option if you think mods need to check post or tread that is breaking the rules. Thank you.

:P