Mailbox Update Idea

Mailboxes should have a ! over them when they have a new letter.

You should be able to send gifts in mail (like sending an item with a letter)

An official mailbox realm where you can send letters & packages/gifts without going to someone's realm, just search a player's realm name or username and it'll pop-up (like searching for realms) and when clicked gives you the option to write the letter/text and/or put a gift in it.

Comments

• Definitely. +9001. I agree with this by OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • +1 this wold be really useful and it would make my cc life easier c: great idea tumbleweed

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Yussss. It's hard to reply to messages people leave you if you don't know where their realm is or if they have a mailbox.

You should also be able to choose to send a normal or urgent letter. I noticed (a long time ago, it might be outdated) that when sending a letter, it will use normal letters if they're in your inventory, regardless of how many urgent letters you have on you. It's good that it prioritizes the more common item, but still, a choice would be cool :)
  • Would be VERY useful
  • YESsss
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Definitely. +9001. I agree with this by OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh, i wanted to do that >:(
  • YEZZZZZZ
  • Great idea
  • 1000+ I LOVE ITTTT!!!!