Can cause spamming
    Specially the new ones

also wat new holla(s)??? :O
    with new ones he refers to new players, not new holla's. :D
    Yap the new ones

I mean the new players xD
  • DravenEx said:

so people can do more fun on other realms <3 </p>

If hollas were free then there will probably be more holla spam, payaways, fake pdb, holla arguments, etc. '-' So I don't think free hollas would be a good idea
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We made them a little expensive on purpose to reduce overuse and spamming... so yeah we won't make these free for that reason. In fact given the amount of holla-ing going on I've sometimes thought they should be raised a little.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

We made them a little expensive on purpose to reduce overuse and spamming... so yeah we won't make these free for that reason. In fact given the amount of holla-ing going on I've sometimes thought they should be raised a little.

If you're gonna twerk with holla's. Can we get it so, for example: Say 1 is 750c but 4 for 2,400c. - Which is 600c each.
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator

If you're gonna twerk with holla's. Can we get it so, for example: Say 1 is 750c but 4 for 2,400c. - Which is 600c each.
    Yeah, if anything the ability to buy a single holla would be nice for the newer people starting out. They can get their ads out without having to first make 2k :)

Even if you don't change the current price, adding the ability to buy 1 would be nice :)
  • I think hollas are a bit pricey but the reason is perfect! Dont change the pricing at all!!! But the idea to buy 1 holla at 750c for new players isnt unreasonable. And having a higher price for that single holla will definitely discourage spam.... Dont add a single for price of 500c please!!! The spam would have us all raging
  • We made them a little expensive on purpose to reduce overuse and spamming... so yeah we won't make these free for that reason. In fact given the amount of holla-ing going on I've sometimes thought they should be raised a little.

well have a point for that. newbie can do spamming.. so why then when u got lvl 20 u can have Holla per 2x a day,....just a suggestion?

• There are still ppl above lvl 20 that spam it doesnt change at all it doesnt depend on the players level theyll still spam i think we all disagreee with this idea... Even ppl above level 20 use hollas to spam
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    DravenEx said:

well have a point for that. newbie can do spamming.. so why then when u got lvl 20 u can have Holla per 2x a day,....just a suggestion?

Especially level 20+ spam it >,>

Also why not 4 hollas just same 2k, but selling 1 holla for 750c?
  • I'll agree if they make it 1 free holla per say day and 1 per IP

No-no There will be much spamming too buddy, plus imagine how people won't be able to use hollas for a whole day....

I Agree, most of people use hollas to spam and cuss or troll, So if it was 1k, Who would waste 1000c to troll or make a scam game?
    NO ONE.
    edited October 2016

I'll agree if they make it 1 free holla per say day and 1 per IP

Maybe better 1 per week per ip, and once claimed it cannot be claimed again for that week?
  • I'll agree if they make it 1 free holla per say day and 1 per IP

Just imagine how much spam if it was free, so I agrre With Mr.Peng'.
  • Imma keep this short and legit.. NO
  • But there are hundreds of players online every day... even if it was one free Holla a day, it would be like Holla after Holla, even if they weren't spam.
    But maybe it could be that your FREE Holla would get out to like 10% of online people, but paid for Hollas would remain the same?..
  • @Elemental god 1 holla per week? The mods even use more than 1 holla a day to hold a building contest, it would be impossible to set it into 1 holla per day or 1 holla per week, players would just complaint about that!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think it's good how it is..
  • RootbeerrRootbeerr Member
    edited October 2016
    Hmm...
    I think holla value is too high. 2k Cubits. That is a pet cat, or and exe mask, or a heck ton newbie hats. That's sorta the reason I really don't use Hollas because in my opinion they are
    A COMPLETE WASTE OF CUBITS
    Spoiler:
    I really don't think spam is a problem. Now if u look at a game like growtopia, there are thousands of "broadcasts" everyday, and once seeing that, this apparent "spam" is not a problem to me. I would like to see the holla system changed, that is, so that not every hollawarp is swarming with people but instead, people spread out between tons of Hollas.
    ~Rootbeerr
  • edited October 2016
    Rootbeerr said:

Hmm...
    I think holla value is too high. 2k Cubits. That is a pet cat, or and exe mask, or a heck ton newbie hats. That's sorta the reason I really don't use Hollas because in my opinion they are

Spoiler:
    I really don't think spam is a problem. Now if u look at a game like growtopia, there are thousands of "broadcasts" everyday, and once seeing that, this apparent "spam" is not a problem to me. I would like to see the holla system changed, that is, so that not every hollawarp is swarming with people but instead, people spread out between tons of Hollas.
    ~Rootbeerr

Take note that there is a way to disable seeing broadcasts on gt, if every player on cc got a free holla everyday...the spam would be bad and I already goto press a holla then another one usually suddenly pops up and I rage quit xD
    I like the way holla are already, although a tiny bit cheaper or the ability to buy individually would be nice :D

• Im feeling ZZZZZssleeeeeeeepli *yawn*

@Elemental god 1 holla per week? The mods even use more than 1 holla a day to hold a building contest, it would be impossible to set it into 1 holla per day or 1 holla per week, players would just complaint about that!

They then just have to do with it, they get free hollas so they shouldnt complain about it
  • Yeah but mabye raise the price a bit (3000c or 3500c) so that instead of 4 mabye get 6. I tried selling Halloween masks with 4 hallo's and only 1 person bought a mask ._.
  • edited October 2016
    ROOTbeerr said:

Hmm...
    A COMPLETE WASTE OF CUBITS

~Rootbeerr

You can't compare the two games. Spam is a HUGE issue. It causes lag, low end devices would crash almost instantly, and people who try talk in chat get drowned out. Not to mention that if hollas were free, the amount of holla arguments would increase by a large amount.

• No. too much spams
  • We made them a little expensive on purpose to reduce overuse and spamming... so yeah we won't make these free for that reason. In fact given the amount of holla-ing going on I've sometimes thought they should be raised a little.

Dude dont rise it would rly be too much
  • I disagree on the single holla. One tap joy offer, and you would have more than enough for a single holla.

Most players play on mobile, so with that, people who just joined the game could have a holla within 2 seconds.
  • edited November 2016

And there is already a HILARIOUS amount of Holla Spam AS IS! And virtually all of them say one of two things: WANT TO BUY, or WANT TO SELL.