VERY annoying perk bug!

I leveled up (YAY) and chose a perk. It was the name font 3. So I picked it and it didnt work. I tped to a friend and the perk icon thing was back. so i chose the same perk again and it didnt woek. then when i left a realm/room it was back! So testing I picked the perk i didnt want....AND IT WORKED.

Can someone go back and let me get the deco name font 3? And fix this bug? Ty.

Comments

• Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    I assume you have already all the five decorative perks. If so, as mentioned, you won't be able to switch fonts. As of now basically. So, yeah, if you have already every decorative perk you won't be able to get any others. Has happened to me in the past. Otherwisw, if this happens while you have not every decorative perk, there must be a glitch or something.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    The name of the font (i.e font 3) is not actually the font you will get, that is indeed a bug and has been there since levels came out, in fact you will get whatever the next font is on the list of 5 fonts, always in that order. If you get the nightmare font you will no longer be able to pick a font as it is the last one.

Sadly at this time we cannot choose our font, I do hope they decide to change that in the future.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    This will be fixed/changed when the perk update comes out. No promises, but probably with the Halloween update.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

This will be fixed/changed when the perk update comes out. No promises, but probably with the Halloween update.

:p Noice
  • Okey thanks :)