Prices Changed For Purchase of Cubits?

So, I was on the official CC group chat on Steam, and I noticed an interesting thumbnail on a video. I can't show the thumbnail, because idk how, but lemme explain. So, it showed the prices for the cubits, which is totally fine. But, the cubit purchasing section was different. There was $0.99 for 1,000c, $1.99 or $2.99 for 4000c, and then the rest was how the cubit store is now. 4.99 for 7,500, and so on and so on. But my question is, why did the prices increase? Also, why did they remove the other cubit options, because frankly, I would've loved em.

Comments

• I would think that the prices increased because more players started playing.
    That would increase the costs of hosting the server, storage for all the realm etc.
    That would increase the costs of hosting the server, storage for all the realm etc.

Makes sense, considering by the looks of the picture I saw, it looked like it was only a couple of months after the release of the awesomeness that is Cubic Castles.

Makes sense, considering by the looks of the picture I saw, it looked like it was only a couple of months after the release of the awesomeness that is Cubic Castles.
    I remember back when those were the prices, however the developers are humans, they need to make money to live and they need money to host the servers, so it makes sense to raise the prices a little.
    The prices are still VERY reasonable. I wouldn't question the price.

I remember back when those were the prices, however the developers are humans, they need to make money to live and they need money to host the servers, so it makes sense to raise the prices a little.
    The prices are still VERY reasonable. I wouldn't question the price.
    Yes, that makes sense. Thank you for this comment.