What I Think About CC....

Cc is fun, it's fun to buy, sell, holla, make games (non-scam of course) and just play with friends.

What Makes CC Go Down?

There's not enough to do.
Sure, buy and sell some stuff til everyone leaves and your money runs out.
Do some cool hollas til you waste 2k to do it again.
Why not? Make a fun game and have fun for a short while, using up one of your precious hollas that are too expensive.
Chat with friends, if they're even online. It's just like a messager app, you can't really do much unless you do the same race over and over, pvp is sorta fun, building is too slow and you run out of items

Overall, CC is fun, but it gets boring quickly once you run out of ideas/items/stuff. I know the mods and admins work hard to do add more stuff, and its cool the little /trade feature, but it it runs out fast (for me anyway).

I don't want to sound critical, CC is a great game, but it's like a play-for-5-min game.

What do you think? Do you agree or disagree?

Comments

• When I get bored - not often xD. I go onto growtopia and farm some fishtanks which is even more boring so I switch back to cc and find something to do.
    Have you tried looking up some hard Parkours?
    Try playing ' JUST DIE! ' with some of friends. It's a fun and entertaining game with a simple concept, just find a way to die.
  • You said "building is too slow and you run out of items"
    Maybe go mine? :3
    I saw that you only buy and sell and play games.. but the game really does revolve a lot around mining. >.>
    (unless you're too good for mining like most of CC's players) :P

Maybe it's just me and what I do when I get bored, but having a lot of supplies keeps me interested in the game oddly. :v

Also, crafting! That is really fun and annoying at the same time especially when you do run out of stuff, BUT hey! there it is again! mining! :)
  • Honestly I do agree that cc has lost a bit of its charm since I first started, but the most important thing to me on this game is the friends I make. I've got so many friends I wanna talk to 24/7, that's what keeps me going on cc
    That and I want to start a cookie collection *v*
  • @Liberated yeah but mining is just (in my opinion) so BORING. :/ No offence, but it just gets slower and slower as you go on it seems :p
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Depends of every person's perspective
    Some will enjoy the daily simple things without getting bored while others will get bored of the game real quick
    At some point i was about to quit, took a break for about 2 months but theres something to this game that makes me want to play more and now i am enjoying the game as it is with its ups and downs
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited September 2016
    Quadrill said:

@Liberated yeah but mining is just (in my opinion) so BORING. :/ No offence, but it just gets slower and slower as you go on it seems :p

Not with a team of people you can talk too, like in mine w/Hinter, Scruffy, Roo and many others >.>
    They make it fun to mine lol idk how ;P #ScinterPowah
  • Parkours and Adventures/Story realms are the only interesting realms for me

I've finished almost every parkour in existence :D because I'm awesome at it (hmmm, top 5?), but there are a limited amount of them. That's why we need more creators.