Is this true?

When I was surfing the web, I found this: http://steamcharts.com/
And here's what I got:

ccchart
The playerbase is pretty small though (Comparing to other MMO games)

Will this upcoming update increase it by at least 10%?

Yes

(Please lock/remove this thread ASAP if I'm not allowed to share any statistics about the game)

Comments

• Who knows, I know that not everybody plays this game through Steam. You can also just download off of their website.

If you take all of the other platforms into account though, I would say that the numbers would reach almost 1k (pretty average for CC).

This game is also for young kids who most likely don't play on PC yet, but instead just use a tablet.

The new update will probably increase it by 5%, but I'm really wondering what the new trailer will do for CC.
  • edited September 2016
    Maybe its broken or people just don't like the game because they don't check it before they delete it ... The google play store say 100k Downloads ...............
    and IOS says 10k downloads ..... I think they quit ?
    Yeah that's what I THINK. '-'
    And btw almost no one play this game through steam .... lol
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Steam is our smallest audience. Most players are on Android devices, followed by ios, and finally last by Steam. I would like steam to be bigger, but our game doesn't really target the typical steam audience. Needs more zombies for that...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I would like steam to be bigger, but our game doesn't really target the typical steam audience. Needs more zombies for that...

And blood and gore
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited September 2016
    See.. you guys get it :-)

But if you seriously want more steam players leave some good reviews for the game if you haven't already.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

See.. you guys get it :-)

But if you seriously want more steam players leave some good reviews for the game if you haven't already.

Ill go do it when im home ;)
  • Steam users take up to 25%, since usually there is about 1000 players online, and I did start playing this game because my friend recommended it on steam.