Remember dropped items will dissapeer in 20min when mining.

Ok so after the up date, I went mining but when I remove a block the "Remember! Dropped items will dissapeer in 20 minutes!" Thing pops up. It's pretty annoying. The first time it happened I spent ten minutes looking for what I dropped. I already restarted the app. As well as reinstall the app.

Comments

• Ok guess everyone thinks I'm crazy...
  • ummm....it should only pop up once...if wut u mean is dat it spams the message than u need to report it...and if u just dont like the message there than relog.
  • ummm....it should only pop up once...if wut u mean is dat it spams the message than u need to report it...and if u just dont like the message there than relog.

It's still a bug that needs to be fixed. I'm not saying that I want it fixed by the morning just maybe when the Halloween update comes out.
  • the message is there for new players that dont know about it
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited September 2016
    its because of the new update, every mined block vanishes if not colected in 20 mins, honestly this update is a bit dumb in my opinion :/
  • Piratax10 said:

its because of the new update, every mined block vanishes if not colected in 20 mins, honestly this update is a bit dumb in my opinion :/

They mean to do that?...... Sigh... Going to be bad when I crash after I mine my piggy or rare item.