Accelo bug

Was removing a horizontal accelo then this happened.:
glitch lcth

Comments

•   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    If it was foamed that happens, just relog
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited September 2016
    *IS confused* If you meant when broken it'll stay, but doesn't have affect, ThisIsNotSlim already knows of it so I think Cosmic will too.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Can someone explain what the glitch is?
    Half of the explanation is in the image and now you all assume it is crystal clear what is going on. All i see in the image is an accelo-ring with a block on it and a bunch of qbee's around it,... that doesn't tell what the glitch is... at least not to me.

What is the glitch that the image is supposed to show?
    When an acelo ring is broken (It DOESN'T have to be foamed), sometimes, very rarely, it'll break but the ring will still be placed and you can walk, jump etc. throw it (Vanishes upon relog)
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    ok... now i follow what's going on here. :)
    Thanks for clarifying.
    edited September 2016
    eagence said:

The glitch is simply when you remove an animated item/block after foaming it (as I know fadey foam), its virtual image remains in same location until you log out/log in or leave the room and come back. It was either visible by you or everyone in room but I accually dont remeber all details.

If you want to understand whats it about go place a torch fadey foam it and stand under it. You will still see flames since its an animated image. In some cases image remains even after you remove torch. Only animated images remain after getting foamed like bubling texture of oil,flame of torches ect. Clear?

In this case pixel removed a foamed accelero and placed a block in its position as I understand and virtual glitch of accelero remained around block...

You don't need to foam it for this to happen............. with the acelo ring anyway.