What's coming up!

Just thought I would give everyone a heads-up about the new stuff we have coming in the next days/weeks.... Because a couple of these blocks could change how we all play Cubic Castles.

1. Flash Bumper: When you bump this, EVERYONE can build in your realm. *HOWEVER* they can only build and remove new stuff- they can't touch anything that was built before the bumper was hit. We're hoping to get this live before the weekend but no promises- it's in testing now. I am sure you can think of the possibilities here.

2. Claim Bumpers and Foundations: Lay down some foundation in your realm, then pick a user who can build on that foundation to the sky! There will be three varieties: Permanent, Timed, and Pay (think rentals). Co-op building will finally be a reality. Markets too.

3. Lobby Changes... Some changes to lobbies, but nothing too major.

4. Halloween Pack: of course there's a new Halloween pack!

Comments

• OMG, I can't wait for these updates, when are they coming out?
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    @-@................all I can say is "oh, my" but in a great and almost to the point of spazing out in a good way.
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    OMG! This is going to be the greatest update ever!!!!
  • Omg best update
  • Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited September 2016
    Wow, thanks for these amazing changes :D

Can anyone explain to me the claim bumpers i didn't understand D: thanks
  • Omg best update
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    I cant WAIT! 10 thousand thanks to the admins :D
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Thanks! :D!
    I can't wait for Halloween >:O!
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Every time I go for a break they bring updates xD! Good update, love it. Can't wait to try it out when I am not busy irl, and ofc, when it's out :P
  • Every time I go for a break they bring updates xD! Good update, love it. Can't wait to try it out when I am not busy irl, and ofc, when it's out :P

Good luck hope to see u soon
  • Can't wait!
  • kokopelli said:

@-@................all I can say is "oh, my" but in a great and almost to the point of spazing out in a good way.

I just thought of something.... Your going to start changing me rent in one of your places aren't you....
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    edited September 2016
    Spoiler:

kokopelli said:

I just thought of something.... Your going to start changing me rent in one of your places aren't you....
    Spoiler:

No, but now you gave me the idea :3. @commander Cap
  • kokopelli said:

Spoiler:

kokopelli said:

Spoiler:

No, but now you gave me the idea :3. @commander Cap
    :/
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited September 2016

It'll allow you to give building permissions only in a certain area of the realm.

For example; You place a 3x3 foundation base and assign it to a person, they can only build above that square! You can make it permanent, timed, and even make others pay for a timed rental. I believe these bumpers are for distributing such permissions.
    Horus said:

It'll allow you to give building permissions only in a certain area of the realm.

For example; You place a 3x3 foundation base and assign it to a person, they can only build above that square! You can make it permanent, timed, and even make others pay for a timed rental. I believe these bumpers are for distributing such permissions.
    Does this mean the market will re-open?
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Caaaaaaant wait for the finding bugs XD Anyways Great ideas! I remember Horus suggesting the foundation sort of thing as foams =) Halllooweeeeeenee Yeeeeepie
  • Horus said:

Ooo now i get it tyvm
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited September 2016

Yes, I'm aiming to get it functional. However... there is one issue. Due to the fact people would have all the way up to the top to build, there would be no way for us to automatically control the creations within.

From one side, it's great. Want to create a customised stall? Here you go! But... chances are not everyone will be so sensible and just build a giant ehem for gigs. I see it as a huge issue IF it was made an official realm.

The changes are already great, it's the best update I've seen so far. BUT, if we had foundation block types that only allowed building 1 or/and more blocks upwards, then I see that as a flawless system for an official market.

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

Yeah opening an official market will probably happen shortly after the foundation stuff is up and running. It's something we'd like to do anyway.

• Love this update!
  • Cubic will have much bumpers after this update. I'm waiting!
  • MY..... GOD.... (⊙_⊙)
  • awesomeness O_O :O
    Horus said:

Yes, I'm aiming to get it functional. However... there is one issue. Due to the fact people would have all the way up to the top to build, there would be no way for us to automatically control the creations within.

From one side, it's great. Want to create a customised stall? Here you go! But... chances are not everyone will be so sensible and just build a giant ehem for gigs. I see it as a huge issue IF it was made an official realm.

The changes are already great, it's the best update I've seen so far. BUT, if we had foundation block types that only allowed building 1 or/and more blocks upwards, then I see that as a flawless system for an official market.

Well if you are gonna building a new Market you could build it 80 blocks in the sky therefore having a block limit, might fail tho. O.O
  • I can't wait the new halloween pack! I really want to know what stuff it contain!
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    WOW!!!!!
    I'm shocked, I'm excited now!

Can we put many Claim Bumper one per player? Or only one per room?
    I have a lot of ideas to do with my clan mambers. markets, events... :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Nice update :)
    Now im going to sell some stuff to be able to buy the new pack :D
  • Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator
    Awesome!!! Some excellent updates on the way, sooooo exciting :) Thanks for all your hard work!!