Gift Box (???)

AmberescentAmberescent Member
edited September 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
-pokes head in-
Okay, I don't remember where I posted this, or when (2 years ago for all I remember)
But anyways, I want to propose something like a gift box.
You can throw/place it down in any realm, and it won't decay
But it always has a gift inside for the recipient :3
So the recipe can be something along the lines of...
4 paper one ribbon 4 dye and I don't remember the last thing I put here but okay :P
You get the point, but what if someone decides to troll by putting let's say, one dirt and constantly throwing that everywhere? Well, maybe you can only put buyable items (in the cubit store) in it?
And if it was to be thrown down instead of placed, you can click the icon in your inventory twice, and maybe it opens up a tiny inventory for it, and you can just throw in your gifts, throw it in your friend's realm and be on your merry way :3

Yeah that's it, I don't remember the rest of what I had (I'm sorry T-T)

Comments

• Or you can only drop 1 gift per day, as cubes arent buyable and arent bad gifts
    +1
    Add a poll btw :)
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Thumbs up
  • oml cute
    +1
  • By 'place' do you mean build? I could see this being used to cheat in parkour levels. Otherwise a good idea.
  • Turnovus said:

By 'place' do you mean build? I could see this being used to cheat in parkour levels. Otherwise a good idea.

Ah you have a point there xD maybe throwing it down sounds better
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    There could be an option in the realm setup for accepting presents so there wont be any problems about cheating on parkours
  • I don't think it's a completely bad idea, but it's in some definite need of refining. I like the train of thought though.
  • MrEd said:

There could be an option in the realm setup for accepting presents so there wont be any problems about cheating on parkours

Yeah, that would probably work xD or like I said, dropping it too, if the person's afk it could build up.

I don't think it's a completely bad idea, but it's in some definite need of refining. I like the train of thought though.

I understand, it's a pretty rough idea right now, I don't remember what I had on the old forums about this, so :P
  • I like it, but as Ed said there would need to be an option to turn them off. Maybe a notification you were given one would be nice too.
  • I like it, but as Ed said there would need to be an option to turn them off. Maybe a notification you were given one would be nice too.

Well, let's say it's a shop and people were giving it to I don't know, your sister (=-=) and it was her birthday. It'd be you who'd get spammed with all the messages, unless there was a way to add who you wanted to send it to and drop it in their realm? I don't know xD