Anguishire's suggestions (updated 12/24/2022)

2»

Comments

• +1 all that would be nice
  • I love all of these! +1
  • JedeeJedee Member
    I love all of it!! +1
  • bump
  • these are all amazing ngl
    +1 especially for dyeable clay ^^

wow, this thread was all the way back from 2016-
  • +1
  • +1 we need these updates
  • All +1 except hang gliders
    I think it would be weird to walk around with people holding huge hangliders in their hand all the time, maybe it could be a perk for slower falling, and a parkour tag on a realm will disable it
  • MEEPYZ said:

All +1 except hang gliders
    I think it would be weird to walk around with people holding huge hangliders in their hand all the time, maybe it could be a perk for slower falling, and a parkour tag on a realm will disable it

Now that I think about it you're right. People would always be in the air xD. Thank you :D!
  • ZoirgotZoirgot Member
    edited October 2020
    +100000000
    they should add the ban countdown coz these are useful for taking a screenshot and using a hola to warn others before they get banned. These maybe a bit hard to add to the game, banning players simultaneously with each one having a different countdown might bring lag
  • bump
  • +1 kinda cool
  • Decorative music instrument yes .....I had guitar in my Thanksgiving suggestion , piano and violin in my Valentine suggestion :P
  • +1 to all of them, except I think people would be annoying flying too much, so maybe you could have to use an allow hangliders block? Also, all of the simple tewaks and additions are great. The only thing I dont like in this suggestion is the ban countdown, sometimes someone is being annoying and I just need to ban them right away so I dont explode at them
  • "Usable Backpacks!" are the best suggestion in my opinion, the "Farm Bombs" seem to be a pretty useful feature too( they would be even better if they were craftable), besides these two the only one who seemed fairly useful to me was the "
    Dyable Bouncy Blocks" , but if we are going to talk about new dyeble items we should not forget about sofas, clouds, wodden tables/ chairs, stone bricks, fences, etc...
  • bump
  • +1 on the time lapse and mega hidey, all of them is actually good and makes alot of sense, but I do like the idea of Time lapse that records the block that's been placed and break on a room/realm