I Had A Dream About Horus

edited February 2016 in General Chat
Last night as I lay sleeping I had a very long and bizarre dream with Horus as the central character. I often think I play Cubic Castles to much as it enters my non waking hours.

The dream began with entering this reality t.v show about exploring and finding ones way through this mansion. Whoever found their way through the mansion first would win a large cash prize. People across the world entered the contest in hopes of being chosen and after a period of waiting the contestants were selected me being one of them. I was driven out to this monstrous size mansion that stretched beyond what the eye could see. The other contestants were gathered in the entry way talking away excitedly. We did not know much about this contest like who was hosting it but a question arose immediately when first entering..where was the cameras, where was the crew? A servant spoke to us and explained some thing about how the contest would begin at midnight, that we were not to wander off, and to stay in our bedrooms. We were all taken to one hallway and given a bedroom with the door being locked immediately. Alone in this regal grand room panic for me began to set in and I became very thirsty. Beside the bed was a glass of water and I took a drink reveling in the refreshing taste. I immediately passed out and this is where my dream began to get weird. I woke up and the room was very dark, I stumbled to the door confused and put my hand on the knob turning it to my surprise to find it was unlocked. When I exit it was not the hallway that I was in when coming into the bedroom, the cogs in my brain began turning. Is this part of the contest? I also begin to try and reason what is going on, like how I do not remember falling asleep. I look down at my feet and there is a note, on the floor. I pick it up and begin reading it- the note tells me welcome to my mansion enjoy your stay, can you find your way out- signed Horus. I begin exploring and this place is nothing like the mansion I first entered for it is like maze. Nothing is logical for rooms lead to random rooms. I quickly become confused and I end up in random places discovering there are secret passage ways, false walls, all sorts of trickery. It is mostly dark in many of these rooms with faint lighting. This goes on for most of the dream. You know how when you dream you are also aware of events going on other than yourself. I could see the other characters also lost and wondering trying to find their way. Long story short it was not a contest or a reality t.v show, no it was a trap by a mad man named Horus. Horus was also one of the characters and he began to knock off the contestants who lagged behind not getting far in the maze. My dream later revealed to me Horus is a beyond wealthy eccentric individual who was driven mad by isolation and loneliness. He wanted friends but the only friends he could get were ones who were interested in his money. So the contest was a way of finding a friend, a person to keep as a pet in his super sized mansion. Besides it being an impossibly large mansion he had also built sets into it like a grocery store to confuse us further. At one point in the dream most of the contestants after hours of wandering had stumbled into said grocery store early on. There was not the outside part of the grocery store, just the inside and we could tell it was not a real grocery store but despite this we were still very mystified. It was just a really bizarre and interesting dream.

Comments

• >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    @lucaaa795 agreed!

If I were to tell my dreams I wouldn't be able to tell every details because I somehow never lucid dream or remember everything about the dream
  • While this may sound odd I am fully aware that I am dreaming and have control over my dreams. Like I can wake myself up and it plays like a movie that I am involved in.

While this may sound odd I am fully aware that I am dreaming and have control over my dreams. Like I can wake myself up and it plays like a movie that I am involved in.

Aww I wish I could lucid dream like you do
  • lol, I can never remember my cc dreamsXD ;( I'm so lonely....
    Swim_Dog said:

lol, I can never remember my cc dreamsXD ;( I'm so lonely....

Even better... I've never dreamt about cubic castles
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    XD Cool Dream :) Nice
    And I've never dream about cubic castle D:
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member

While this may sound odd I am fully aware that I am dreaming and have control over my dreams. Like I can wake myself up and it plays like a movie that I am involved in.

Same!
    I will be in a dream and suddenly say to myself "This isn't real" or "This is just a dream" and I will try to wake myself up or try to enjoy my dream. Its very awesome

Also 10/10 dream xD

-Wolfie

Same!
    I will be in a dream and suddenly say to myself "This isn't real" or "This is just a dream" and I will try to wake myself up or try to enjoy my dream. Its very awesome

Also 10/10 dream xD

-Wolfie
    That must be cool... Last night I tried to lucid dream and to think I would dream about that thing (personal) but it didn't work ;-;
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    I had a nightmare about cc wayy when I started. It was that someone stole me (notsorare butithoughtitwasbackthen) hat. Then I woke up at 2am to find it was MISSING! althought that was part of the dream, I woke up at 12am (real) and it was still there o3o
  • edited March 2016
    lol bunnie xD
    I once had a dream I became a moderator lol

That dream is one of the greatest dreams someone had ever told me o3o (grey's story)

Multi-posting merged and removed. Please use the edit button within your post instead of multi-posting. - Cortana
  • You can train yourself to lucid dream, there are youtube videos on it but there is risk of sleep paralysis which you also might want to research that because it seems rather terrifying. I generally do not dream (even though we technical do no matter what) but sometimes I have dreams and I am like what are you even doing here :P.

You can train yourself to lucid dream, there are youtube videos on it but there is risk of sleep paralysis which you also might want to research that because it seems rather terrifying. I generally do not dream (even though we technical do no matter what) but sometimes I have dreams and I am like what are you even doing here :P.

It did not work much well, but I knew sleep paralysis so I'd rather not risk it.
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited March 2016
    The sheer power of fear has led many individuals to #BlameHorus, but unfortunately the story continues as others become indulged in his horrifying character.

Blame Horus, protect the community, save a qbee.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Your dreams are much better then mine, I just dream about fish and sliding across ice etc... yano penguin stuff.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Horus said:

The sheer power of fear has led many individuals to #BlameHorus, but unfortunately the story continues as others become indulged in his horrifying character.

Call Robin Hood :)
  • kajiekajie Member
    xD dream of the year
  • edited March 2016
    I had a dream where Horus was this guy
    https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M9adea4e5c020acac16f591ee42054c03o0&pid=15.1
    Then where Cortana was this guy
    https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mbd668d9da668bf9d7c02cfb368104b45o0&pid=15.1Then. When they killed Sid (Main Character in the dream) Nolana cried which led out the seal of Iblis, so Horus (Mephiles), Cortana (Iblis) joined to make Solaris.
    https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M8a8649518522de89b55892201f41e1a8o0&pid=15.1Sid was this
    Sid was this guy.
    https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M1500ca56166569be63dfd8e974ba5c62o0&pid=15.1
  • Horus said:

i defy Horus xD
    #DontBlameHorus
  • I have dreams about dis guy

th
    5353717_orig
    bill
    bill 43
    bill_cipher_wheel_by_nekoyasu-d80vpcg
    cf43d742e44ed7852c5ff1bf59396259
    E
    tumblr_mr7mgoguJt1rmha42o4_250
    tumblr_ndfsn1KiK21tgg3r4o4_250
    gravity_falls__bill_cipher__gif_by_ginushka123456789-d836h6w

Agree...... I luv Gravity Falls, I once had a dream about it.....
This discussion has been closed.