Room-Realm Converter and Room and Realm Resizer

CONVERTERS:
I once made a build in a huge room which I soon loved and wanted to use My Precious on it but I forgot it was a room. I think having a Room-Realm or Realm-Room Converter would really save the effort of rebuilding and destroying or any of that hard work. If a room gets converted, a deed gets added to the inventory which is that room and you can place it in the overworld and name that newly converted realm. If a realm gets converted, the realm gets removed from the overworld automatically and also removed in the "My Realms" tab. The deed will also vanish from your inventory.

RESIZERS:
Have you ever bought a realm and a room to build in then after sometime you realize it was too big or too small? Do you just want that upgrade to one of your "important" realms to update things a bit or Just want to shorten things out? Well! With the resizer, you can achieve these. If you accidentally shorten a realm or room and there's a block placed in that area space, it will all get transported to your inventory. Careful though, if your inventory is full those special blocks will vanish.

Converters and resizers are only applicable to realms and rooms if owner does.

Comments

• _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    JAX14 said:

CONVERTERS:
    I once made a build in a huge room which I soon loved and wanted to use My Precious on it but I forgot it was a room. I think having a Room-Realm or Realm-Room Converter would really save the effort of rebuilding and destroying or any of that hard work. If a room gets converted, a deed gets added to the inventory which is that room and you can place it in the overworld and name that newly converted realm. If a realm gets converted, the realm gets removed from the overworld automatically and also removed in the "My Realms" tab. The deed will also vanish from your inventory.

That'd be amazing! There's a few rooms owned by my account that I'd loved to get converted to realms, however I'm sure there'd be a cost to convert it as rooms are cheaper then realms.
  • I would find this very useful for a project im working on +1
  • yass +1 would definitely be useful
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Great, useful idea, absolutely love it.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Those converters sound like a nice idea.
  • But the thing is that rooms are less expensive so something like that is exploiting the shop system, it seems cool but if something like this does come then your most likely going to have to pay how much a realm of that room size is
  • But the thing is that rooms are less expensive so something like that is exploiting the shop system, it seems cool but if something like this does come then your most likely going to have to pay how much a realm of that room size is

maybe it could be you pay the difference like for example if the room cost 1k and the realm would of cost 2k then you just owe 1k
  • It would be very help full n great
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited August 2016
    It will be purchasable in the cubit store. If I had the choice, Converters would cost 5k-50k for Room to Realm and 2.5k to 25k for Realm to Room. Of course, Converters change price depending in size and change. Resizers will vary cost from the size you changed it to e.g. 25-25 room changes to 30-30 room costs 250c or 15-15 realm to 10-10 realm costs 1k. Lowest Block change would be 5 blocks and highest is 100. Room changes cost ranges from 250c-5k and realm changes cost ranges from 1k-10k
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Great idea hope something at least similar makes it to the game in the near future.
  • This is very useful on my project too c:

+1
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i would love to convert some realms down to rooms, i hate the fact that some realms i have already have names even after being nuked to oblivion. I don't want to rename it but to actually just have no name at all