A Silent Demise of Kings

ArchevixArchevix Member
edited July 2016 in Community
Hi guys, Arch here. Today is the day that I step off the Archevixian Throne. I'll try to tie off all loose ends in this thread.

Why am I quitting?
There are things in real life that I feel I should focus on. There's been a lot of change recently, and I want to push through with everything I've got. CC takes serious chunks out of my day and I don't want things to be like that anymore. Uninstalling is the best way to go for me.

Also, I feel like there is little opportunity left for me in CC. After I created Archevix's List of Courses, I realized that there were only so few ideas I could implement without paying. I completely understand this is, so I believe that I might as well stop playing with so little to do. I tried to go down an alternate route that consisted of supporting this game on forums, but that didn't seem to work either.

Is it worth quitting?
Pros:
- No more excessive spam
- No more random ideas and threads on forums
- No more wandering around randomly in-game

Cons:
- I'll miss everything

What will happen to my clan?
Everybody in my clan is free to use their own clan stones and resources to keep it running. However, I cannot support my own clan from retirement, so I'll leave everything up to you guys :)

Will I ever come back online?
As soon as the hat-jump glitch gets fixed, I'm resetting all guestbooks and finish bumpers. Long term though, I might come out of retirement, but it's unlikely that that will happen anytime soon.

I might also come back to try out Adventure Mode, but we'll see about that.

Thank you CC, thank you all my friends and everyone who has supported me, but my time on this game is done. Take Archevix's List of Courses as my final parting gift to everyone.

Thank you

Archevix

Comments

• KewbinKewbin Member
    edited July 2016
    It's soo sad to see you go. I'll hope that once I open my friend list, I'll see you online. We all will miss you.
    Je was mijn beste vriend. :')
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Awww I actually thought of it at first since you said "I finished my 3rd course"
    I remember that you also said that you'll quit after you finish building your courses...
    Anyways Good luck in life and Cya soon
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    I just won't to wish you all the best in your RL plans. Good luck man.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Sad to see you go ;,(
    Another one :/
    VEEL GELUK IN DE REST VAN JE LEVEN GEWENST!