I think I will quit CC again.

So this game, I was poor and stay poor, it isn't really fun when there is nothing to do and being poor leaves no possibilities.
I think I will come in CC time per time when I would check things an decide if I will come back.

Gonna play few minutes for now eh.

Comments

• Cya We'll miss you.... anyways Mad Is right This game is a sandbox game and the main purpose of this game is Mine->Craft (If it Necessary)->Build
    And the main function of Wearable items is(or are o.O)a way to customize your avatar, you don't want to be naked while building right?
  • Bye :)! Hopefully you can find peace.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    If you quit because you are poor, you will never find a better game that pays you for mining. Players who are poor imo are either too lazy, or unaware of the possibilities to step out & work within the game's economic system. I mined 12 hours a day for 3 1/2 months then crafted & sold my wares & mined items. I took screenshots as I amassed enough to build my 2nd realm. I didn't get rich buying cubits. I only started buying cubits to buy clothing items. I don't see why today's average player needs to beg, scam, or steal to get ahead. The game pays you to mine, then players will buy your mined & crafted items. The sky's the limit (well 100 blocks high). If we judge our success by looking at others, we won't really be satisfied. Set your goals within a reachable limit, & enjoy your small successes.

Buying low & selling high seems to be the normal thing today to get rich. This will never fill you up as you are hungry for the next fix. If you set goals then achieve them, you will be sated. When an item sells for more if you own it rather than a low price if I own it, you make someone feel smaller & less worth. For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, yet lose his soul. When today's average players age is so low that they see others successes and measure up to find that to get there, they need to work for it. This seems to be too great of a challenge for work is too hard. So they resort to bad choices that usually fail due to inexperience in a life of crime. So crime, work, & begging for a step up in this game seems to be too great to bear. So we see an exodus due to rich/poor syndrum, or banned for crimes against the game, or its players.

The other reason for quitting is the interaction of other players, but that is another chapter & another day.

I hope you & others will take my words to heart & find a happy medium in your CC life to find you do have value & a place even if it not rubbing elbows with us rich snobs. We are not better than you. We just have figured out how to reach our goals in our own way.

Example for mining 2,000 sand; The game pays an average of 117 cubits just for mining the sand. Then sell the sand @ 5/c to get 400 cubits. So just for mining 2,000 sand you get 517 cubits. Times this by 10 and you will also uncover ores and possibly even a rare cave art type block which all sell. Everything in the game has value and is sellable to someone. My first crafted item was chests to store all of the mined items in.

The Pig 4600
    The Pig 5000
    The Pig 5500
    The Pig 5678
    The Pig 5800
    The Pig 6062
    The Pig 6400
    The Pig 6700
    The Pig 7200
    The Pig 7500
    The Pig 7777
    3 Floor Workshop

• well there always is growtopia
  • deniss168 said:

well there always is growtopia

Lel growtopia economy is harder then cc...
This discussion has been closed.