CTF

Dudes ctf? ctf? O_O lol just wonderin we need some mini games bros Like FOOSEBALL (fuutball)

Comments

• I think some version of soccer would be cool, but I don't understand how ctf would work?
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    not sure but... perhaps CTF stands for Capture The Flag?
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    CTF Stands for capture the flag yes.
    How I would imagine it, would be if the player places a flag, and a capture point ( A block or frame the player has to run through to capture it).
    Then they would just activate pvp, add wands, and bam, you have a ctf match.
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    Scorto7 said:

not sure but... perhaps CTF stands for Capture The Flag?

Yep CTF is Capture the Flag
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I played it once with 2 prize dispensers on each side of the map. To win you had to get the hat from the other dispenser and back to your base.
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    OOOOH I like the idea whoever made it
  • ArchevixArchevix Member
    edited July 2016
    Gollum said:

How I would imagine it, would be if the player places a flag, and a capture point ( A block or frame the player has to run through to capture it).

Yeah, I knew that it was Capture The Flag, but it just doesn't make much sense to me. It sounds really easy to just jump and dodge wands. It's too easy and one sided. Also, those with higher speed demon levels will have unfair advantages
  • Archevix said:

Gollum said:

Yeah, I knew that it was Capture The Flag, but it just doesn't make much sense to me. It sounds really easy to just jump and dodge wands. It's too easy and one sided. Also, those with higher speed demon levels will have unfair advantages
    But it will be fun than other things in this game instead of minning and farming for 2 hours Lol thats just complete boredness accept it you also get bored just minning or farming randomly this ctf or other games are more fun thats why its called a game
  • rien-sama said:

Archevix said:

Gollum said:

But it will be fun than other things in this game instead of minning and farming for 2 hours Lol thats just complete boredness accept it you also get bored just minning or farming randomly this ctf or other games are more fun thats why its called a game
    I never said all I do was mine or farm randomly. The problem with this isn't that I think that there shouldn't be any fun in this game (and I don't... besides, there's plenty to do on this game already), it's just that this doesn't make much sense and devs would be better off creating something that makes does instead of wasting their time on this. There's already plenty that they need to digest so, pointless blocks aren't whatthey should be focusing on