Do NOT buy realms from other players!

Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
Please, please, please for the love of the almighty cube, STOP buying realms from other players. It is a malicious and though-out scam. These players are selling the realms labeled; Empty: 55x55, or Tropical: 100x100 (labeled as a mine/empty and certain size) they are actually named starter realms. You can not place any one else's starter realm. They appear as a normal bought realm, but THEY ARE NOT! DO NOT BUY REALMS FROM PLAYERS! BUY REALMS ONLY IN THE CUBIT STORE!

These players that are doing this are on a whole other level of scamming, it is extremely malicious and premeditated. They are making accounts and naming starter realms with the intent to sell them under false pretenses. They know they are scamming players, and they are doing it in a way to make it appear as if they are not until it is too late. Players that do this need to be banned, not warned.

I have in my possession one of these fake realms. I was not scammed, I obtain it when I was buying decoration deeds, but I though I should use it to show y'all what they look like. This is already happening to players, PLEASE do not BUY REALMS FROM PLAYERS. It is NOT safe!

Realm scam 1
realm scam 4
realm scam 2
realm scam 3

Comments

• >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    How comes people are able to take their starter castle deed away from their inventory?

P.S.: Please don't tell the answer. Even if I don't know other people may use the method to scam
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    Just as you can not name a realm with "Cubic" at the beginning, you should not be able to name them, Empty, Arctic, Dessert, Tropical, or Forest at the beginning. This would make it a WHOLE LOT HARDER for people to scam with realms.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Purchasing second hand deeds is always a risk. I Would recommend not purchasing them at all. Best to purchase them directly via the cubit store.

But if you had to, try to reduce the risk. Such as purchasing them from players that you know well, or buying them from well known and respected players/sellers. The trading section of forum may also be a good way to ferret out a trustworthy seller.

If you happen to obtain a tradable "starter deed" and have no use for it (or want a trustworthy place to lock it up for good ), i have been collecting them for a long time now. The original intent of the collection, was to reduce the circulation, thus reducing scams.
    I No longer purchase them, but you are most welcome to donate them via any donation table found within my realm.

Realm: BJDware's Lair
    ( best place is within one of the doorways under my main rooms fountain. Accessible via under the front bridge ).
  • Thanks for warning. Btw, I tought Starter Realm's can't be traded/dropped?
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    There was a major system change a long while back that disabled the ability to drop or trade new starter deeds. However, Deeds prior to the system change still have the ability.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    It's dangerous to buy realms from other players regardless of whether or not its a starter. The original owner can still go into the realm and lock it so you can't do anything with it anyway ._.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

It's dangerous to buy realms from other players regardless of whether or not its a starter. The original owner can still go into the realm and lock it so you can't do anything with it anyway ._.

Unless you want them as decor or in a collection.
  • thank you for the head up