Server shop

I think this should be implemented into the game as the idea is that there could be an official realm or a command like many other mmos where players can sell items to the server to make money more efficiently. Players would only be able to sell items like blocks and such but cannot sell any clothing, pets, etc. I think this would help a lot of players especially newbies who want to earn cubits faster and I know that there might be concerns like inflation but players still gotta work/mine to have the resources to sell and it could be like 5 stone = 2c or something along those lines.

Comments

• Not bad, but in order for this to work, the server would have to buy for really bad prices (12 stone/c). If the price of stone was 5/2c, I'd be rich
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Archevix said:

Not bad, but in order for this to work, the server would have to buy for really bad prices (12 stone/c). If the price of stone was 5/2c, I'd be rich

I got rich selling sand and stone. Both @ 5/c. Most people think it was from buying c but if you figure that i mine 12 hrs a day for 2 years, it adds up.
  • TheTimMan said:

Archevix said:

Not bad, but in order for this to work, the server would have to buy for really bad prices (12 stone/c). If the price of stone was 5/2c, I'd be rich

I got rich selling sand and stone. Both @ 5/c. Most people think it was from buying c but if you figure that i mine 12 hrs a day for 2 years, it adds up.
    I know, but remember 5/2c. Besides, I try to invest minimal time in this game and more irl. But anyways, back to the original topic. I think you misunderstood me. The SERVER should buy for really cheap because selling to a server is much too easy. If they gave good prices, the value of items would go down.

I also think that a major factor for you being extra rich, is because prices in the Cubit Store have drastically increased and you were doing most of your buying before that period.
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    I think it is a cute idea. I use to play a game where you could sell your resources for in game credit. I spent a couple days mining and collecting so I could save up for a cosmetic overlay.
  • not bad idea especially for new players, basically resource selling etc. to get started
  • It also gives more incentive to new miners, and should open up a new, efficient way to get cubits besides patron and trading rares. I'd love something like this.
  • Love the idea :3
    To summarize:
    Player > Player
    -More c (Ex: dirt - 10/c > negotiable)
    -Hard to find someone to trade to

Player > System
    -Less c (Ex: dirt - 8/c > fix) note: c gained always lower than the average developer can change the price depending on inflation and deflation
    -Less prank
    -Faster trade > cause you always know that you can sell it in the system
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I think it is a cute idea. I use to play a game where you could sell your resources for in game credit. I spent a couple days mining and collecting so I could save up for a cosmetic overlay.

This is a offtopic question, how is that game called?

And its a nice idea