PSAs Addressing Rules

TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
edited July 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
I wish there to be an occasional PSA that states "Ignorance of the rules is no excuse to break them" We all state that we have read the rules when we install the game right? So there should be no reason a player shouldn't know that they are breaking them.

I see all the time players saying "I didn't know that I wasn't supposed to......etc". One of the rules states that we are responsible to check back occasionally to see if new rules were added. A change in a rule happened a few months ago and not many people were aware of this.

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited July 2016
    Have you read the rules?
    . Yes... now and then i read it. Mostly because i see some holla that makes me think it isn't right and in normal chat some arguments also makes me look back on the rules and related stuff... just to know what is the right answer to the problem(usually such problem are resolved quickly without interference).

Would You like to be reminded if new rules were added?
    It would help a little i think(just a small note right in front of you saying there is an update on the rules). It might motivate some to actually look/read the rules instead of making random guesses.
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    Have you read the rules?
    Yes, I have read the rules, as I hope everyone has, but I do find myself reminding other players the rules, especially the new ones, quite often.
    Also on a side note, I do not check the rules every day, so if a new rule were to be implemented , I possibly would not know about it.

Would You like to be reminded if new rules were added?
    Yes, please! As I stated before, even though I have read the rules, I do not actively check them every single day, so it would be possible I wouldn't know about a rule change.

I think it would be a little silly for anyone to not want the public to be reminded or even informed about new rules since we all want the safest environment possible.

And this would not be hard! Nothing new is needed to be implemented to add these "reminders" since we already have automated announcements both on the forums and in-game.

auto
    Forums