General Trading Thread

1161718192022»

Comments

• Selling exe mask 2.5k
    Princess hair for offer

can buy it
  • selling blue bunny out fit for around 24k add me (twitchdropety)
  • edited November 2022
    ANKlT said:

Selling angel wings for 6k or good deal

Buying spook/slime ina box and prize dispenser

Hey I'm selling a slime in a box just got it 2day how much you want it for? Also selling Ninja shirt offer!
    11/9/22: Slime inna box sold to iamsuperok
  • Selling Whole Candy Set Halloween 2022, Selling Whole Stature Set with Bomb and Tropys, the good trophy is still brown for collection.
  • ANKlT said:

Selling angel wings for 6k or good deal

Buying spook/slime ina box and prize dispenser

Hey I'm selling a slime in a box just got it 2day how much you want it for? Also selling Ninja shirt offer!
    11/9/22: Slime inna box sold to iamsuperok
    Whatever comment you are replying to must have been made years ago, you should check when people wrote their ad so you can figure out if that ad is still relevant
  • MEEPYZ said:

ANKlT said:

Whatever comment you are replying to must have been made years ago, you should check when people wrote their ad so you can figure out if that ad is still relevant

It says on the top when it said so it Doesn't matter.

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2022

MEEPYZ said:

ANKlT said:

The post KawaiiQueen replied to was from over 5 years ago. I found it after much searching and it was from February 2017. I'm pretty sure that player isn't still trying to buy that item, lol. So it really does matter to check the date before you comment on something.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2022

MEEPYZ said:

ANKlT said:

The post KawaiiQueen replied to was from over 5 years ago. I found it after much searching and it was from February 2017. I'm pretty sure that player isn't still trying to buy that item, lol. So it really does matter to check the date before you comment on something.
  • MEEPYZ said:

ANKlT said:

well it says that its from this year if u hover above the date
  • Trading Drum Crab for Ring Fish. Message if interested.