More pets!

TheCoolKid4TheCoolKid4 Member
edited June 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Look at some of these ideas!
Recipe: 20 000 Green Goop, 20 000 Slyme Splat, 1 Slime-Inna-Box, Slyme Egg
Special Feature(s): None
Block: Slyme Kennel

Recipe: 20,000 cubits in the Cubit Store
Special Feature(s): Requires level 15 to make it follow you. Requires level 25 to ride it (gives speed boost)
Block: Horse Stable

Recipe: 100 Recube cubits
Special Feature(s): Gives you 25% chance of getting 2 recube cubits when recubing.
Block: Leprechaun's Pot of Gold

Recipe: A special reward for those who are level 50!
Special Feature(s): Untradable and can only be placed in your Starter Realm. Doubles break speed. Level 50 Mini Qbees can be equipped with clothes!
Block: Mini Qbee's Castle

Recipe: 20 000 bones, 20 Red Magic Gems, Dino Head & 200 Torns
Special Feature(s): Requires level 15 to make it follow you. Requires level 25 to ride it. Riding it makes it break for you a little faster.
Block: Dinosaur's Cave

Recipe: 10 000 Steel Gears, 10 000 Gizmos, 10 000 of any Accelorings & 10 000 Stainless Steel Plates
Special Feature(s): In mines, scans for metals like gold, diamond, etc. Cannot die and doesn't require Pet Sausage Treats to gain experience.
Block: High Tech Kennel

Recipe: 1 Almight Cube, 1 Baleful Box, 20 000 Gold Blocks and 20 000 lava.
Special Feature(s): One Almight Cube and Baleful Box will follow you, helps you break 2 blocks at once.
Block: The Almighty Baleful Kennel

Recipe: Lucky drop from Beehives
Special Feature(s): None
Block: Bees' Beehive

Recipe: 10 000 Bones, 1 Qbee Skull, 20 Red Magic Gems, 10 000 Stone Crosses
Special Feature(s): Only dies via quicksand, falling off the realm and oil/green goop/snot
Block: Skeleton's Tombstone

Hope you like this! Which is your favourite? I like the Mini Qbee best! :D

Comments

• Uhm, the horse pet would be too op. in parkors ; And I think it requires too many things to "craft" a pet, pets should just be able to be bought from the cubit store, and randomly given out in event packs.
    +1 to the rest of the pets and special features.
  • The pets shouldn't be able to be crafted, and anyways I think the recipes u suggested are for the rich only (such as needing a Slyme EGG)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I like the idea of some craftable pets, and i like that it needs much since its a pet, but the slime pet is too OP because or only a few can get it by wasting their slime egg or the slime egg has to be added again which means the slime egg goed down horrible in worth
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Do you know how much time it would take to craft 10,000 stainless steel plates? I hardly managed 125 in around an 1 hour. and also, Pets should never be craftable, just my opinion xd
  • Very Cool! But Without Crafting Recipes, just Cubits ...
  • BUMP! Keep this discussion alive!
  • TheCoolKid4TheCoolKid4 Member
    edited July 2016
    Perfct said:
    I don't think a qbee pet should grow. Since WE don't grow when we level up, logical if we can equip clothes on it when he is level 50 only and you get it as a gift when YOU are level 50
    ROOTbeerr said:

The pets shouldn't be able to be crafted, and anyways I think the recipes u suggested are for the rich only (such as needing a Slyme EGG)

10K cubits for a doog isn't for the rich? (Forgot to use edit. Darn it. Can a mod help me merge this and not give me a warning?)
  • ROOTbeerr said:

The pets shouldn't be able to be crafted, and anyways I think the recipes u suggested are for the rich only (such as needing a Slyme EGG)

10K cubits for a doog isn't for the rich? (Forgot to use edit. Darn it. Can a mod help me merge this and not give me a warning?)
    Dogs aren't 10k. If your lucky, u can find a seller for 2k or 2.5k, which noobs can save up in no time. Same with cat. But all these pets u are suggesting require things like Dino heads
    or huge masses of items (Ex: 10k acclos = 200k cubit [If u buy 20c each]) which are very expensive and unaffordable for ppl like me.
  • TheCoolKid4TheCoolKid4 Member
    edited July 2016
    ROOTbeerr said:

ROOTbeerr said:

Dogs aren't 10k. If your lucky, u can find a seller for 2k or 2.5k, which noobs can save up in no time. Same with cat. But all these pets u are suggesting require things like Dino heads
    or huge masses of items (Ex: 10k acclos = 200k cubit [If u buy 20c each]) which are very expensive and unaffordable for ppl like me.
    Take a look at the ramm pet. Do many people have it? Not really. I only know 6 people who actually have it. Is it expensive? Yes. There are items for newbies that are still awesome, like BJDware likes the Feather Hat, Bat Wings are the best replacement for Dark Angel Wings. There are some items that ARE expensive but people work for them and don't complain about how it is only for pros. Pros are just experienced players who knows the best way to get cubits. Ask them how. And accelorings can be crafted, so it's not necessarily 200k cubits.

It's also not like these are REALLY going to be added in game, although Hinter wants Robot pet badly :D
  • dawnidawni Member
    edited July 2016
    ROOTbeerr said:

But not all of the pets that he suggested are hard to get. The Bee Swarm is one such example.
  • More of those drops I guess less of those with rare clothings which have a special features that can make the game less on the working hard thing