What was your first multiplayer game?

Piratax10Piratax10 Member
edited June 2016 in Off-Topic
What was the first multiplayer game that you played? (Not local multiplayer)
Mine was club penguin :v

Comments

• Mine was runescape way back in the day when it first started up. I also played games like Neopets when I was but a wee tike.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Internet
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    Runescape.
    Back in '06.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    You meant MMO.

Warspear online.
    Played it for roughly six years. I Would never recommend it for anyone. It is a true P2W game, that many don't realize til it is too late.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    My first MMO was Blockheads but not into it anymore
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    For me it was Lineage II. Spent a plenty of years playing it.
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Hmm. I guess that depends on what you mean by Multiplayer Game. Mine would be way before conventional multiplayer PC games, MMO's, etc.
    --
    Mine was Legend of the Red Dragon, which was a BBS (Bulletin Board System) game. Most may need to look up what a BBS was xD
    --
    Then after that, came MUD's/MUSH's. MUD's were MMO's before MMO's had a GUI :)
    --
    No old jokes allowed. :P
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    My first online game ever was adventure quest worlds, i think i started playing it in 2007
  • My first mmo was a game called Monkey quest... Ahhh. the good old times.
    Too bad the game is dead by now.
  • Mine would be Poptropica. I loved that game. But the best Multiplayer game i have ever played would definitely be Cubic Castles.
  • Ahh..I remember the old roblox...it was the first online game I ever played,the game keep growing today...maybe I should play it again and hang out with my pals :)
    Splinther said:

Ahh..I remember the old roblox...it was the first online game I ever played,the game keep growing today...maybe I should play it again and hang out with my pals :)

I still play it :D, though the tickets has been gone and now you cant get outfits with loging in every day, if you play the game again send me a message :D
  • Splinther said:

Ahh..I remember the old roblox...it was the first online game I ever played,the game keep growing today...maybe I should play it again and hang out with my pals :)

I still play it :D, though the tickets has been gone and now you cant get outfits with loging in every day, if you play the game again send me a message :D
    Really that you can get free outfits from daily logging?

Btw yes I will send you a message for sure ;)
    Splinther said:

Splinther said:

Earlier you could get tickets from daily login, with that you could buy robux and with that you could buy outfits bit they deleted tickets
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    edited July 2016
    I can not remember the name of the game since I was about 6 years old, but the first multiplayer game I ever played was on the Xbox.

**Edit
    It was around 2002-2003
  • Splinther said:

Splinther said:

Earlier you could get tickets from daily login, with that you could buy robux and with that you could buy outfits bit they deleted tickets
    Ya ya I know,I miss the tickets...hopefully cubic castles don't make the same mistake that roblox did :)
  • Poptropica was the first MMO I played, but I rarely played it, and was mostly alone. The first MMO in which I actually interacted with the other players was either Roblox or Fight my Monster.