[Raffle giveaway] 100 Housing packs (Closed)

CD87CD87 Member
edited July 2016 in Player Events & Creations

Just another giveaway..

To sign up, you'll need to bump in the guest bumper at the entrance of The Blue Course 2.
There're unlimited slots available, but only 100 will receive a Housing pack.

The winners will be chosen on June 30th.
All donations for the giveaway are greatly helpful.
Thanks for reading!
@CD87

Current helpers/sponsors/donators:
Helping Hands clan
@Enderslayer197
"The Rightmaker"
@Royale King
\

The winners are named in the room in The Blue Course 2 + the bumper. (If you don't win, blame the dice) #blamedice

Note: If you know any of them, please tell me so I can deliver the prizes as soon as possible, as it's hard to find them/their realms.

Comments

• EnderwitherEnderwither Member
    edited June 2016
    I hope I'll be one of the 200, I'm 10 in raffle list xd, good luck to everyone! =D
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Goodluck RightMaker!
    xD
  • EnderwitherEnderwither Member
    edited June 2016
    I accidentally bumped the second bumper I'm sooooo sorry DONT INCLUDE ME ON THE SECOND LIST IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, I thought that was the first bumper, I forgot where it was placed ._.
  • CD87 said:

Just another giveaway..

To sign up, you'll need to bump in the guest bumper at the entrance of The Blue Course 2.
    There're 300 slots available, but only 200 will receive either Household pack or Farm pack. The other 100 will receive 1 raffle token as encouraging prize :)

The entry will close on June 29th (Or when there is no more slots), and the winners will be chosen on the next day.
    Thanks for reading!
    @CD87

Helping Hands clan

Just a question, Do you mean household pack or housing pack?

• CD87CD87 Member

CD87 said:

Just another giveaway..

There're 300 slots available, but only 200 will receive either Household pack or Farm pack. The other 100 will receive 1 raffle token as encouraging prize :)

The entry will close on June 29th (Or when there is no more slots), and the winners will be chosen on the next day.
    Thanks for reading!
    @CD87

Helping Hands clan

Just a question, Do you mean household pack or housing pack?

It's housing pack, my mistake :P
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    CD i accidentally hit the other bumper as i thought it was the one i had bumped before, sorry!
  • I accidentally bumped the second bumper I'm sooooo sorry DONT INCLUDE ME ON THE SECOND LIST IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, I thought that was the first bumper, I forgot where it was placed ._.

CD i accidentally hit the other bumper as i thought it was the one i had bumped before, sorry!

Same here :P
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Thread updated :(
  • It's ok housing packs are still ok xD
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Final bump! Congratualtions to the 100 winners :D

I love doing these types of events, it's enjoyable to see their smile of happiness :)

Another giveaway + event + game are being prepared soon! #moreprizes