Is it just me?

Heyo peeps! Long time no chat, anyways is it just me... that Cubic Castle is getting gloomier and gloomier? Quieter and Quieter? I don't know if its just me but yea... Prefer the old days dev... anyways if its not just me and you please tell me ;-; I feel lonely...

Comments

• Yeah needs moar update moar cc ads that blocks the screen of pc lol
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Well they say "It always gets darkest before the dawn" so maybe it will get quieter & gloomier before it gets better. Seems like soon the crap will hit the fan, but that's just my take on it. I feel it is quieter because most times I use parental controls and don't see any holla's, or chats from players who aren't my friends. Quiet is so underrated.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    i also feel lonely...
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

i also feel lonely...

I see a lot of people quitting or becoming inactive just because an MMO takes a lot of time to keep up with. Missing one update can leave someone struggling to catch up with all the new things. If anything, they might even be updating too often.

Another reason I see people leaving is because of frequent scamming that appears to go unpunished. The ridiculously long process for getting a scammer banned should probably be changed.

The last reason I see people leave is because of flat-out cyber bullying. I know it's written somewhere in the game's code of conduct, but I rarely see any kind of consequences for these bullies.

All in all, CC's decline (in my opinion, based on the facts above) seems to be based on developers trying to turn out update after update to improve the game, when all it needs is a change to what is already there.
  • Or maybe for many, it's the last month of school. Cc should be bursting with new faces, and old faces near summer time!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well, i do not really see it because i have someone whos always on when im on too but i can see that more and more people are quiting with the game sadly
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Average count of players per day is actually higher relative to last few months. SirAce.. it may be quieter for you because you haven't been on as much lately and some of your old friends are gone.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Lucaaa795 said:

Average count of players per day is actually higher relative to last few months.

May i find the actual number? OwO

*COUGH* I heard it's way more than 5000+ on the weekend ;)
  • Average count of players per day is actually higher relative to last few months. SirAce.. it may be quieter for you because you haven't been on as much lately and some of your old friends are gone.

^true... that happened to me ._.
    And if Average count of players per day is higher relative to last few months. It doesn't mean that we'll get new friend easily, cause lots new player are stuck in never ending "new player lobby" circle, and it's harder to gain their trust ._. 75% new players that I've met are rarely talk to others, they only think their own bussiness and 80% new players that ask me to be my friend only want my stuffs...... ;_;
    People come people go. Remember every day more people are starting to play than leave. Go Town Center or any starter realms, get to know the new players, help them, become their friend. Most people start & quit quickly because they're bored and no one to play with.
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember

Lucaaa795 said:

Average count of players per day is actually higher relative to last few months.

*COUGH* I heard it's way more than 5000+ on the weekend ;)
    You can see the number of players online from their official site, it's always around 1k-1.5k
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Lucaaa795 said:

If you go the cc main web page the number of players online is located in the upper left corner.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Thats Online Players In Current Time Not The Whole Day Tho? :v
    @Lucaaa795 How many players do YOU think player daily on a week and/or school holiday?
    I was fast typing, I meant to put weekend. 10k seem a bit high, I know it's way more than 5k tho, so a lot/
    Well if you look at the google play store it says there has been 100k downloads so it could be possible that there are 10k people online since you have to count also the steam and apple store users
    100,000 Downloads remember this games been out 2 years how many of them don't play now would be a very huge number.
    edited June 2016

100,000 Downloads remember this games been out 2 years how many of them don't play now would be a very huge number.

Yeah, but let say that 3/4th of the people doesnt play anymore on each device, and from apple and steam i couldnt find, but lets say they all have around 100k downloads. That's still 75k downloads total (and people still playing)
  • I feel the same way @Sir Ace The Nukerator does... I quit the game for a while, and now the environment just feels so much "colder". A lot of my friends have quit since then and it's just not as fun. Especially when you start to get to the higher levels, all people want from you is money. Tbh, I can see now why so many higher level players don't "readily" talk to any noob.

I think one of the reasons as to why CC doesn't retain all that many players, is because there's not too much to do together. The only fun thing, for me, is questing, but there have been less of those too. Not to mention, people can't build things together with all the distrust going around in this game.

Cosmic Cow should really focus on getting this game to be more involved with the whole co-op scene.
  • BeanGollymBeanGollym Member
    edited June 2016

Average count of players per day is actually higher relative to last few months. SirAce.. it may be quieter for you because you haven't been on as much lately and some of your old friends are gone.

Hmmm yes i guess its like that but nah.. Went to a lot of places with people... so many scammers... and no one really there is a "true" friend

Anyways dev slow down with the updates no rush :3 just pull out an awesome update when we start going mad for it xd Anwyas on camp guys catch you dudes in 2 days! XD

I think the next update shouldnt just focus on hats, blocks etc but also making some kind of item to help us get to know each other
  • Average count of players per day is actually higher relative to last few months. SirAce.. it may be quieter for you because you haven't been on as much lately and some of your old friends are gone.

Hmmm yes i guess its like that but nah.. Went to a lot of places with people... so many scammers... and no one really there is a "true" friend

Anyways dev slow down with the updates no rush :3 just pull out an awesome update when we start going mad for it xd Anwyas on camp guys catch you dudes in 2 days! XD

I think the next update shouldnt just focus on hats, blocks etc but also making some kind of item to help us get to know each other
    While i agree its very hard to find true friends..... Given time you will simply by playing and doin your own thing.. I've been playin for 6months now.. not really long if compared to others.. But i have my little group of those i really like seein in game. And its awesome enough that even if im not in a CC mood, i log on just to see them.
    I wish you the same luck... And im sure time will bring it