New Quests

When the new quests were announced I thought they were going to be paid for as part of the quest package that I have not purchased. To my surprise these quests were open to everyone and there was a whole heap of them so many that I have yet to complete them. I am very grateful and it has been really nice to see the community abuzz as they try to move onto the next quest. So thank you the team at Cosmic Cow for being awesome ^_^!

Comments

• smuressmures Member
    Yeeees thank you <3
    I leveled up like 3 times and FINALLY got the level 1 deco perk >W<
  • I gained 5 levels! :D
    Got two levels of deco!
  • smuressmures Member
    PEgaming said:

I gained 5 levels! :D
    Got two levels of deco!

Dang man, what level are you D:
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Some were extending the free quest line and some extended the more advanced quest pack quests. If you have the quest pack you got more quests.
  • Please add even more quests their really fun and advanturous
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    One change I made when we did this update, was to change the way the quest data works for the game. The effect of this was to make it easier to add more. So yeah we'll add more. Just a question of finding the time. There's a lot of work to do, but glad you enjoyed them.
  • One change I made when we did this update, was to change the way the quest data works for the game. The effect of this was to make it easier to add more. So yeah we'll add more. Just a question of finding the time. There's a lot of work to do, but glad you enjoyed them.

How did he level up 5 levels, and I did only level up 2? I'm lower level than him also o_o

Btw, do the quest pack at store give you exp as reward?

• Woah there are quests park of the pack as well >:O! Holy Cosmic Cow. That is more questing than my brain can handle. I liked the locations like the evil town center, very well made and atmospheric.
    Quest pack in the store has xp, and in a few cases other things. Like one quest gives the red robin hat.
  • Just wondering, does Super XP affect the quest xp? I have Super XP III.
  • Who can help me do the Catacomb level 1 quest?
  • PEgaming said:

Just wondering, does Super XP affect the quest xp? I have Super XP III.

Ohh that's why. I just have super XP I And leveled up 2 3/4 levels
  • I Have A Problem Because My Friend xXDark LordXx Didnt Get The New Quests I Gave Him 7500c To Buy The Quest Pack And He Still Didnt Get Them Is There A Way That Could Be Solved?
  • Stevenlol said:

Who can help me do the Catacomb level 1 quest?

Stevenlol I Can
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited June 2016

Stevenlol said:

Who can help me do the Catacomb level 1 quest?

Stevenlol I Can
    I added you IG, anytime

Nvm,completed
  • .ci..ci. Member
    These quests helped me get to level 50. Was level 48 and made it to 50 with, like, 2 or 3 of the quests.