Found Glyph block,I have some questions

*insane**insane* SerbiaMember
edited February 2016 in General Chat
How rare is it?
What's its worth?
Can I mine it in all mines,because I found it in mountain mine?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    Wurf said:

It's very hard to find actually.
    They are worth 1500 - 2500c each piece.
    And I do believe that you can find fossils, cave art, glyph, and trilobyte at ANY type of mines.

thanks a lot
  • I think they are just as rare as cave arts / fossils. The only things that differ is the demand and unfixed price, since it had been introduced into the game onmy a couple of weeks ago.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I think they are just as rare as cave arts / fossils. The only things that differ is the demand and unfixed price, since it had been introduced into the game onmy a couple of weeks ago.

Hmm maybe not the same rare since we have more fossil and cave art thn glyphs.
  • I think they are just as rare as cave arts / fossils. The only things that differ is the demand and unfixed price, since it had been introduced into the game onmy a couple of weeks ago.

Hmm maybe not the same rare since we have more fossil and cave art thn glyphs.
    Its because it has just been introduced ingame. Compare that to a year old update of cave arts. Makes sense now?