Weather In Mines

It seems to me it is always raining in the forest and tropical mines. Does this seem to be true for others as well, it be nice if the phenomenon was made to be more rare. Maybe it is just a fluke and I happen to gravitate to the mines with rain lol.

Comments

• smuressmures Member
    Same lol
    I happen to find myself in the rain all the time, how am I supposed to mine if I'm sopping wet? It's making Smores a wet raccoon XD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Same, its irritating because that weather stamps let me faster crash (how havier the weather how faster i crash)
  • For the longest time I thought I was crazy but I am finally to the point where I know I am not. I think the rain should be on a percentage like twenty percent with the thunderstorm like 5 percent chance or something. The rain makes it very hard to mine and depressing.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I hated the stamps since they entered the mine, we see blizzard or thunder and we just leave, where's the fun?
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Can we just turn off Weather Stamps in mine by the Tweaks? o3o
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    edited June 2016
    Honestly, I, too don't like the weather stamps in forest mines. They should make it so that when there is like a blizzard in an arctic mine, you can use the cloud stamp, make it clear but can't get the blizzard stamp... Or just remove the weather stamps permanently.
  • I dont mind the weather stamps, I think they add spice to the mines but I want it where it is not ALL THE TIME and more of a rare changeup.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    #Elfie said:

Honestly, I, too don't like the weather stamps in forest mines. They should make it so that when there is like a blizzard in an arctic mine, you can use the cloud stamp, make it clear but can't get the blizzard stamp... Or just remove the weather stamps permanently.

Uhhh well... not to be rude but i wouldnt want to give out 50c just for a mine where i am for just a few minutes
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Yeah, I'm yet to find a forest or tropic that wasn't raining or storming, nor a mountain or artic mine that wasn't snowing, it gets really annoying. An even worse is that stamps make the resolution lower for me so I can enjoy the scenery that the mine has to offer. :(
  • Please admins take this into consideration ^_^!