EXP gain related items.

The EXP ELIXIR! This nifty soft drink allows you to gain double XP for a limited time! WARNING: Contains about 5000 micrograms of caffeine so it might make your qbee a little hyper. This causes you to need to wait a few hours before drinking another one of them, or else your heart would pump way too much blood and that would be dangerous. This can also be fed to a pet, but only feeds them for 55% of their hunger, but can be combined with a pet treat and some magical gems to make that 155%.

Doctor Kewbith's cubit-to-EXP converter! Put 1 cubit into it and it gives you 10 exp! This works by converting the energy contained by cubits to important vitamins and minerals which speed up the making of neural connections.

The crafting bench EXP modifier: It gives you the exp of 10% of the items when you use the 'craft all' function.

The EXP bomb/nuke: gives you the EXP of items bombed/nuked, but they are really expensive.

Comments

• There are already lots of pllayers that have reached the max level. Why do we need more xp items?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Erm... so this exp suggestion only for the rich peeps? (Except the workbench)
    And how about the poor peeps, if the rich peeps have the machine they might leveling up more faster than poor qbees and make them "jealous"? and I think when there was single quest pack they only gives exp approximately 8x it price
    Eg: I bought a quest pack 1 with price 750c, and I got 8 quest with prize 750 exp per quest
  • Erm... so this exp suggestion only for the rich peeps? (Except the workbench)
    And how about the poor peeps, if the rich peeps have the machine they might leveling up more faster than poor qbees and make them "jealous"? and I think when there was single quest pack they only gives exp approximately 8x it price
    Eg: I bought a quest pack 1 with price 750c, and I got 8 quest with prize 750 exp per quest

It's not supposed to be that expensive.
  • I didn't say "it's expensive" but, when the one that rich they will buy 500kc and they buy the machine, and they use all of their c to earn lots of exp, they can directly leveling to up to level 20, then how about the poor one? They need to save cubits to get the exp machine, also this is not a pay to play game
  • I didn't say "it's expensive" but, when the one that rich they will buy 500kc and they buy the machine, and they use all of their c to earn lots of exp, they can directly leveling to up to level 20, then how about the poor one? They need to save cubits to get the exp machine, also this is not a pay to play game

The thing is, many items in the game are only for rich people.
  • Can you mention it?