The Newest Type of Scam!

So Hai Everyone! :) I don't know what game this is called but it goes like this, click my screenshot and see, if you're gonna be playing this kind of game don't play alone (it's like the dropping of good stuff vs someone who is also dropping good stuff then whoever has the much good stuff, he/she wins) so a guy asked Me to play but I didn't cuz I was thinking that if i dropped good stuff and maybe He will ban me (and I think He thinks I'm a noob) XD so Beware Guys its not a good game! :) ~MizukiYroma
Screenshot_2016-06-01-02-28-08

Comments

• Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    This kind of game is called "Drop Game" and it's 99.99% of the times scam, so never trust anyone that is hosting any type of these games and use the report button to report such user hosting these types of games.
  • So Hai Everyone! :) I don't know what game this is called but it goes like this, click my screenshot and see, if you're gonna be playing this kind of game don't play alone (it's like the dropping of good stuff vs someone who is also dropping good stuff then whoever has the much good stuff, he/she wins) so a guy asked Me to play but I didn't cuz I was thinking that if i dropped good stuff and maybe He will ban me (and I think He thinks I'm a noob) XD so Beware Guys its not a good game! :) ~MizukiYroma

That's called a drop game, never drop your items. Also, I don't think your brother is a mod. :P Can't use that as a threat.
  • BlueMist said:

So Hai Everyone! :) I don't know what game this is called but it goes like this, click my screenshot and see, if you're gonna be playing this kind of game don't play alone (it's like the dropping of good stuff vs someone who is also dropping good stuff then whoever has the much good stuff, he/she wins) so a guy asked Me to play but I didn't cuz I was thinking that if i dropped good stuff and maybe He will ban me (and I think He thinks I'm a noob) XD so Beware Guys its not a good game! :) ~MizukiYroma

That's called a drop game, never drop your items. Also, I don't think your brother is a mod. :P Can't use that as a threat.
    Hi i'm just sharing cuz some of my friends (real close friends) we do this but this guy is diffent, and idc if you don't think that my bro is a mod and by bro (bro in the game).
  • Thats not new
  • XD i know that guy XD
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Your Bro Is A MoD?!? xD Lolz
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Wurfy said:

As stated above, It's the most common type of scam (from my opinion).

BlueMist said:

Hi i'm just sharing cuz some of my friends (real close friends) we do this but this guy is diffent, and idc if you don't think that my bro is a mod and by bro (bro in the game).
    I don't think it's needed to say that your bro (bro in the game) is a mod, it's like threatening someone. And there's a few mods, won't mind telling who he is then?
    I know her bro, not a mod tho. Her bro is Yakroo.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Lies -_-"
    I Think Mizuki Is Saying Bro In Game Not IRL, And Never Have I Said Im A Mod...
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Please report all the scams here: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18/scam-reports

Also, no need to threaten people by saying you're related to a moderator in any way, it's bad for both, you and us.

Locking this up before it got out of hand.
This discussion has been closed.