Cave Portal Bug.

CraftedCubitsCraftedCubits Member
edited May 2016 in Bug Reports
So I placed the cave portal thingy in my realm as shown in th picture, and it bugged out...

Here's the image - http://j81i.imgup.net/image4f34.png
(Sorry I'm on an iPad Mini 2, the picture icon built in to the forums won't work for me, NO ads on image)

So yeah... Fix.

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    As Lucaa stated. The Stamps only work with whole blocks (Dirt, Grass, cave Art, Diamond, Pulse Blocks etc...)

They also work with Donation Tables and/or Fancy Table. Other then these 2 anything that isn't a solid block will not work.
  • CraftedCubitsCraftedCubits Member
    edited May 2016
    lucaaa795 said:

Is not a bug...
    The stamps system of being similar to block placed next to it is working only for full blocks.
    The stamp wont work with:Computers,cabinets,manequins,mailboxes and all other similar blocks
    I dont know if is a bug..Or if was planned since released
    But yeah..Not sure is a bug
    ----
    Did u tried placing normal blocks? Is it working?

I just realized this after posting this, but I kept it just in case. Even so, the stamps should realize the majority of the blocks is mountain, so stay mountain. Or make them separate purchases.

Placing the correct block did the trick. But like I said before, it shouldn't work like this. Not bug wise... Feature wise.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Yea blocks and placeable items are in different categories so only blocks change the texture with the exception of certain items like mattresses & Fancy Tables. Now Fancy Doors can be had by using the new fancy blocks..