Not sure if this is a bug...... (About Perks.)

I was using a free build world, and I leveled up. Well, I have decorative 4 font, and my perk options were "Brawny 2" "Decorative 3" and "Merchant"

Is it normal for the decorative 3 perk to pop up, even though I have already had that perk? Or is it for people who wanted to change back to a different font o.0

I'm not going to pick a perk until I talk with some people about this. Please help! If anyone can get a mod to answer me, that would be awesome! (So I know a for-sure answer)

Thanks for reading! And thanks for helping!

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I think its not a bug since if you choose another one you cant choose it back so you have to atleast the choice to choose it if you still want to have it
  • JamesWiggsJamesWiggs Member
    edited May 2016
    Thanks, I almost chose it because my goal is the level 5 (thankfully I read it first) I really want the horror name D:

This post was moved to bug reports... Is it a bug?
  • To get the horror font, you must chose deco 5 times, no matter what it says. Its a bug actually. 1st deco always comes out with calligraphic, then robotic, zany, eastern and horror.
    edited May 2016
    @007 Awesome 007 so, if I were to pick decorative 3 it would be 5?

@Elemental god I replied, I just learned how to tag xD
  • If you have deco 3, and you chose that perk, you will be level 4 deco, no matter what it says, same with the others too.
  • @007 Awesome 007 do you mind if I add you in game? For some reason I just got warned and that's not what I was trying to do..... Just asking for help.
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    I had Deco 4 but when I leveled up I got Deco 3 in the choose a perk, I chose it and got Deco 5.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I had the same thing happen. I skipped the deco fonts until later levels, so when I got to about level 40 and finally chose my first deco font, it said it was Decorative 4. Even though it tells you different levels, it will only increase it by one level ^^
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember

I had the same thing happen. I skipped the deco fonts until later levels, so when I got to about level 40 and finally chose my first deco font, it said it was Decorative 4. Even though it tells you different levels, it will only increase it by one level ^^

Yea, so @JamesWiggs basically missed the deco 5 he wanted.
    edited May 2016
    Ash, thanks! I did it. My result was amazing and I'm proud to say I have decorative 5! My first goal in cubic castles is complete!