Amazing Clan Race

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
edited May 2016 in General Chat
What an amazing event! 12 amazing races, 20+ amazing clan, 100+ amazing clan racers!

Did you guys have fun during your race, if you raced? I did! I loved it!

Thank you, admins, Horus, & Cortana for this amazing event. A huge well done to @Horus & @Cortana too who stayed up in the middle of the night for us! <3 Such dedication :P

Hope we get more amazing events like this, bringing clans & players together, maybe cars next time :O!

Comments

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited May 2016
    Yes it was a great and fun event. Can't wait until all the races are opened to public. And thanks Horus and Cortana for the wonderful event.
  • *MMS*MMS Member
    Thanks to the organizers of this event! It was so much fun! I'm reracing on all the courses when they come out :)
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I'm going to do all 12 laps too. See what challenges everyone faced instead of being told.
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    Thanks Horus and Cortana! You should both get some sleep. >_< The clan race was really fun! :D Thanks!
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Sadly we didnt get to participate in the 12th race >.< BUT AT LEAST WE HAD FUN AND WE GOT INTO 10th PLACE! As long as we have smiles on our faces, we are happy with he outcome C:
    Yea, definitely, it's about having fun not having cubits.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Heh, these races surely brought me lots of joy :) I'm happy that I got to help with building and watching the races. Was super fun to watch all the players figure out the puzzles and race at parkours.

Will also leave a picture from the last race :D
    317470_20160522210244_1
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Congrats to everyone who participated. I know Horus worked hard on it, and had plenty of help from Cortana and a few others. Thanks to all involved. Hopefully we can do some other kind of big clan event next year.
  • smuressmures Member
    Congratulation to everyone who raced! Even though we had only 2 Sugardalians (we're proud of you two!) participate in the race, I hope we can join for another big clan event! o(>w<)o
  • HellesHelles Member
    Thanks Cubic Castles Team, thanks Horus & Cortana :)
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    Big THANKS to Horus and Cortana for this amazing tournament. I really had fun! And I'm really looking forward next year. :)
    @Horus - When will all the parkours be out for us?